Zuko

I walked out of the tent and saw Gran Gran in the middle of the camp with Katara at her side. Everyone in the village had a depressed look on their faces now that their only source of fun was gone.

I stopped in my tracks as realization struck me. "Wait, Aang's gone?" I ran the rest of the way to the two. "What do you mean Aang's gone?" I demanded.

Katara looked at me with a hint of surprise then said in a bitter voice, "The tribe banished Aang for threatening our safety."

"How?"

Katara's gaze fell. "We went on an old Fire Nation ship and fell into a boobey trap."

"Is that where the signal flare came from?" Katara nodded her head slowly. "But he can't be gone yet! I still need to tell him that Roku sent me!" I said dismayed.

"Why?" Katara asked.

"Because-"

I was going to continue, but Katara's far off look distracted me. "What are you looking at?"

"I thought I heard something, in the fog." Katara lifted her finger in the direction where Sokka was standing on the village's wall.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake. The Villagers were in panic and ran to find cover. My eyes widened. It's Zuko; he found the village! I thought despaired. I turned to Katara. "I need to leave, or you'll all be in more trouble."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"No time to explain." I ran to my igloo and gathered up my belongings. I just got out when the Igloo Castle collapsed onto my igloo.

I heard Sokka say "Ah man!" Then his voice changed. "Ah man." It was full of fear. I looked up and saw the Fire Navy ship exiting the fog.

"Sokka, Ahnuk, get out of the way!" Katara yelled from somewhere behind us. 

 But I couldn't move, not yet. Sokka was still in trouble. Then I had an idea. I began to run to the other villagers, but what they didn't know was that I was carefully moving my hand as I ran in a way that made the snow Sokka was standing on move him away from the ship and closer to the tribe. I reached the villagers then turned to make sure Sokka was all right. I almost gasped when I saw how close Sokka was to being struck by the ship's front.

The ship's engine began to moan. A door separated from the ship's body and fell in front of Sokka. 

I shrunk back behind the villagers and watched between them as Zuko and some soldiers walked off the ship. Sokka hollered a battle cry and ran at Zuko, but the Fire Nation Prince knocked him aside into the snow.

"Good try Sokka." I muttered under my breath. I ducked even more when Zuko stopped in front of us. He looked over everyone, scanning carefully.

"Where are you hiding them?" he demanded. No one replied, but one woman gave me an odd look. I heard Gran Gran gasp. "One would be about this age." Zuko said then pushed Gran Gran back to Katara. He then pointed to Sokka's sister. "The other is about her age and height." I really wanted to be somewhere else right now. "Both masters of the elements!" Still no one replied, though the villagers were starting to shuffle since I was right there.

Zuko growled then threw a flame over the villagers, making them scream in fear. The woman who was blocking me from Zuko's vision fell to the ground, making me in full view of the prince.

"Uh oh."

Zuko smirked. "Gotcha." He took a step towards me but stopped when Sokka yelled from behind him. Zuko ducked just as Sokka was going to hit him, causing the Water Tribe boy to go flying through the air and land on his butt.