Chapter 1

Shakira drove along the busy roads to the orphanage that she had planned on going. She was extremely nervous and excited to see what kind of kids there would be. She wanted a girl so badly because she had always dreamed of being a mom to one.

When she arrived she got out of her car and went inside with a smile on her face. 

"Oh you must be Shakira we've been expecting you!" A lady says to her when she enters. She wore an outfit that looked like she was a maid and she even had a name tag. 

"Yes I am Shakira" Shakira says with a laugh. "Are there any little girls here? I see mostly boys."

She looked around again seeing just boys with nametags as well but the boys didn't seem fit for her. They were young, about eight or nine, and were playing with trucks and toy cars. There were no little girls and Shakira kept trying to find one.

"We only have one" the lady said. Her name tag said Mary on it. "We just got her recently. She's three years old."

Shakira smiled at this, extremely excited now. All she wanted was to have a little girl to raise and she didn't care how old she was. "Can I see her?"

Mary nodded but said "You won't want her though. She's a brat."

Shakira just shook her head and followed Mary up the stairs, mad at her for saying that about a little girl. When they made it up to a room, she saw the cutest child in the world lying on the floor and looking up at her. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes, and a really cute face.

"Oh my!!" Shakira cried going towards her. "You are SO CUTE!"

The girl blushed and went up to her. "You pretty."

Shakira laughed and bent down to her level. "Thank you baby. What's your name?" She didn't have a name tag.

"Courtney" the girl answered in the cutest voice in the universe. "Are you Shakira?"

"Oh you know me? Have you ever heard my music?" Shakira picked the little girl up and bounced her in her arms. This girl was adorable and there was no denying it. 

"I heard Empire" Courtney said with a smile then starting singing the song in a small voice that was so cute Shakira almost died of a cuteness overdose. 

"You're such a good singer sweetie!" She praised sweetly. "You should come to the voice with me sometime!" Then Shakira realized that she could adopt this girl and she could become her daughter. "Christina would love you. She has a daughter named Courtney too!"

Courtney's eyes widened huge but then she shut them and leaned her head on Shakira's chest. "You my new mama?" She asked

"If you want me to be" Shakira said and when she got a nod back she went down the stairs and signed all the papers to adopt Courtney. 

Then she left the orphanage really happy because she has a daughter now, And then drove to the set of the voice so that she could take her to film.

-----

So you guys know I made the coaches Shakira, Adam, Blake, and Christina for the season :3

Courtney will be meeting the others in the next chapter