Young Love

Arena was playing with her horses in her room. She played barrel racing, roping, and bareback riding. Arena had a little rodeo ground set up in her room. She was playin, when a a small figure caught her eye. She looked out her window and saw a little boy, playin outside. She watched him play, he had a little arena too. Arena ran down stairs, to see her mom.

"mommy" Arena shouted

"in the kitchen honey" her mom shouted

"mom... can I go play outside.. with that kid"

"what kid?" her mom questioned

Arena's mom walked towards the window and saw a little boy playing. She watched him play and then looked back at Arena.

"you may go" her mom said

"okay.. thank you mommy"

Arena opened the door and walked towards the little boy. She had little buttflies in her tummy.

"Hi.. can I play" Arena asked

The little boy looked up at her. Then she smiled at her. His smile was one in a million.

"Uh.. hi.. umm.. yeah you can play" he said

"thanks.. Im Arena Hill" she said and held out her hand

"your welcome.. Im Larry Jenkins.. but you can call me LJ" He said

"oh.. nice to meet you"

"me too"

Arena watched LJ play. She smiled at his sound effects and his made up names. She recognized a few names. Like Ty Murray, Jim Sharp, Cody Lambert, Lane Frost and such.

"so.. Arena.. what do you do"

"uh.. I barely started roping.. and you"

"I ride calves.. whats your parents name"

"My dads name is Beau and my mom is Jessie.. and yours"

"My dad is Larry and my mom is Sandy"

"Cool... my dad is stock contractor and bullrider.. my mom is a barrel racer.. what do yout parents do"

"my dad is a bullrider.. he quit because he wanted to spend time with family instead.. and my mom is a physical therapist"

"neat"

Arena watched LJ play again. He did know what he was doing. For some reason, Arena was gettin excited or more like had butterflies in her tummy.

Hours has passed. It was gettin dark outside. The kids heard a female voice. LJ looked up and smiled at her.

"Hey mom" LJ said

"Hey sweetheart... I see you made a new friend.. whats your name"

"Im Arena.. nice to meet you"

"Im Sandy... LJ's mom"

"Oh.. nice to meet you ma'am"

"Likewise.. LJ dinner is on the table"

"ok mom"

LJ's mom walked back into the house. LJ got on his feet and helped Arena up. He looked where he placed his hands and quickly removed them. He rubbed the back of his head and had red cheeks. She smiled at him, which made him blush even more.

"Well see you again sometime LJ"

"Yeah... see ya"

Arena turned around and LJ grabbed her hand. He walked her to her house. Arena didnt know what to do at this point. Follow along or remove her hand from his. She was blushin herself.

"Here you are" LJ said

"Thanks... see ya tomorrow.. do you have a phone"

"yeah"

"personally?"

"yes Arena"

"ok.. you have it with you"

LJ hands his phone to her. She added something in his phone and gave it back.

"bye Arena"

"bye LJ"

-------------------------------

Arena.. Arena.. your so cute!

Sorry for it being short

First chapter... what you think?