the labyrinth

''i heard a scream in the darkness''...

I grasp my friends hand and talk softly to her to comfort her...there's no reply.i shake her hand to wake her up....no answer.I turn on my torch, but her heads not there.

I look frantically around and there's a little boy, no older than 5, holding an axe

.Hes covered in blood.As he lifts the axe again i start talking to him, like you would talk to a 5 year old ( not holding an axe about to kill you) he drops the axe, listing.

hes bruised and battered covered in blood and gore.his eyes are dark,dark black.he hasn't seen daylight in a while.

''whats your name?'' i ask him

he starts drawing something on the floor very fast. hes either done this a lot or is very special.as soon as hes done i see the picture.A pair of angel wings.

''is your name angel'',i ask him

he smiles at me.

we start moving were in the labyrinth a big puzzle of mazes that keep moving around.he seemed to know his way around so i followed him.

suddenly he started running so i joined him. then there was a noise from behind, something big,it kept knocking off stuff.

we ran into a tiny tunnel just big enough for the both of us and i took out my sword. as soon as that thing stuck its head in, i stabbed it in the eye. it turned to dust.

''WHAT WAS THAT'', i screamed, absaloutly terrified.

'' that was a minotour'', angel said.

i stared at him. i didn't know he could talk. then he went on and on about how i was the daughter of the Greek god Athena and how i could do lots of cool things.

then he touched a button and the roof opened up.when we climbed out he brought me to a camp for kids of the Greek gods.

and thats how all my adventures begin. i tell you them all one by one. there all worth telling.