Part 25 {Betrayed & Trusted}

Start from the beginning

Anjali: You know what? Though from last few days I was confused about your behavior but still somewhere I had hope that may be I am wrong but today you proved it how selfish you are. All this being selfless and loving is just a façade because if you really care about others you would have thought about the child who may stay fatherless because of your this decision. But no, why'll you think I guess Mami was right you are also behind money and status therefore even after finding the truth that your husband has a child you're still ready to stay with him.

Khushi looked at her with blurry eyes, her each word hurting her deep inside and Arnav glared at his sister before he started speaking. "I don't think you heard me correctly, I have said I don't want to hear anyone but my wife."

Anjali: That I can see how she have wrapped you completely in her web that today you're not even ready to accept your Di's words.
Sheetal: Please Anjali ji don't fight because of me. I'll leave, I shouldn't have come here at the first place it's my mistake.
Anjali: "No Sheetal ji! You're not at........" interrupted by Khushi.

Khushi: "You're right Sheetal ji! This is, everything is your fault."

She spoke in now composed voice having enough of it making everyone look at her in surprise. But she only looked at Arnav who was looking at her with concern and giving him an assuring smile she came out of his arms which was holding her in place before walking towards Sheetal.

Khushi: You're right, it's your mistake.
Anjali: Khushi you can't......
"I am talking with her Di" she said interrupting Anjali in between again.
Khushi: You know why Sheetal ji? It's your mistake because when you were carrying Abhi you should have contacted Arnav ji then. You should have contacted him in all these years when Abhi was yearning for his father. It is your mistake to keep a child away from his father and now after all these years you come back?

"After so many years suddenly you feel that Abhi is yearning for his father when that man has moved on and happily married. Yes it is your fault if you are expecting that everything can go back to normal like nothing have changed in all these years. And then Di," she turned towards Anjali " and then you want him to forget that he have a wife now and they love each other because you think that it'll do justice to a child who is living without a father? But it wouldn't be injustice to me?"

Khushi: Can you tell me what's my mistake in this? I wasn't hiding a child from years but her. I was just simply living my life with my husband, loving him and his family. Then why should I sacrifice my everything?

Everyone looked at her stunned and sadly somewhere realizing their fault and what she must be feeling. Looking at everyone mellowing down Sheetal started speaking to get everyone's attention on her again.

Sheetal: You're right Khushi but I have already told why I never told ASR about Abhi.
Khushi: Yea I heard that! I heard that you didn't because you thought that Arnav ji doesn't believe in Love and he wouldn't want a responsibility of a child. But then clearly even after being in relationship with my husband once you didn't understand him a little because if you had the you would have known that however strict and controlled he looked, whatever he says but Arnav ji is a person who never runs away from his responsibilities. So here we are talking about his child, he would have done anything to complete his responsibility as a father.

Arnav looked at her with pride, this chit of a girl never seize to surprise him. He thinks he understands her better like a open book but she have managed to look inside him even after the strong walls built around him by him.