Yesterday Sam said he need to tell Delia something. Sam said that same thing to Maya.

"Delia," he released a sigh and pulled her into a hug.

"Hey, what's wrong," she responded worriedly, fidgeting with her fingers in her lap.

"I need to be honest with you, I hope you'll here me out."

"Sam, I'm worried. Spit it out already," the nerves were getting to Delia, anxiety flooded her blood.

"You know I like you, but I also like Maya. I'm not going to date either of you, that would be unfair. I know it's hard on you both, I wish it wasn't. I liked her first, then you came along and I fell again. I need time to sort of my feelings and what I should do, I hope you understand. If you're angry, I completely understand-" Delia gently placed her hand on Sam's arm.

She was always there for him, like she said she would be. Though her heart felt numb and drained from emotions, she wouldn't let anger control her. She was upset, but appreciative that Sam had actually told her the problem, unlike some people would and say nothing.

She was hurt and on the brink of tears, but a tub of ice cream was always there to comfort her.

She could never do that, she thought. Telling a person that she was also in liked with another.

"I'll wait for you," Delia replied in a small voice.

Sam's eyes welled with tears, if there was anyone who would give him a second chance, it would Delia. He shouldn't have expected anything less, but in a situation like this, he wouldn't have known anyone to speak so calmly after knowing the person they liked, liked another.

If someone he liked had told him they had eyes for another, as well as eyes for him. He doubted he would be so patient, he would have hit the nearest bar to drink everything away.

"I can't say how relieved I am to hear that," Sam blinked, a few tears trailing down his cheeks, as he rested his head atop Delia's. "Thank you, I don't know what I ever did to deserve you."