Chapter 1: Five years

Five years. It had been Five years since the incident. Ron thought glumly, Five years since He-who-must-not-be-named and Quirrell took away with the seeming unconscious body of his best mate. Everything had spiraled out of control since, his mum had taken in Hermione to keep her safe.Dumbledore had put several protection charms over the Burrow to keep them safe, he didn't care too much. In the five years Volde-shorts had taken over the ministry and had plans to take over the school. 

Ron, at first was upset with Harry, thinking that Harry could of at least tried to fight off Mr. Snake-face. Harry was only eleven how could have he been expected to fight off a fully grown and insane wizard. Alot had changed in Ron's life, all he hoped for is that Harry isn't in too much pain. He sighed and left the attic leaving the mirror Harry found there. Turning back one more time watching his reflexion hug Harry, forcing himself not to cry he closed the attic door. 

Hey, Bill is coming soon. A voice whispered in his head, maybe he'll help. Ron nodded to himself before walking into the kitchen.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Harry silently watched Ron leaving in sadness, he wanted to scream as tears pricked at his eyes. He had watched the Weasley family grow through the mirror, however much time had passed must've been long. Turning he watched Ron's new desire melt away. A floating ball of white was left, the magic of the mirror turned a blueish purple. Harry just nodded, as if he was confirming what they both knew. Harry missed everything outside of the mirror, noises, touching things, a basic sense of time, food, drinks, colours and basic movement however, Harry missed his friends the most. Tears dripped down his face he just sat there not seeing the point of brushing them away. 

He thought back to the night. Voldemort doing some sort of incantation before they left, that's when the floodgates opened. Harry screamed, shouted and begged for someone to find him. He even offered to serve Voldemort, then a saddened Dumbledore walked in. "Dumbledore! Thank Merlin." He was almost gasping in relief "Please sir. Get me out of here!" The headmaster seemingly hadn't even noticed him yet.

Harry turned his head to see what Dumbledore was staring at. A young ginger girl stood next to two men and short-haired blond and a long haired dirt-orange both had their hand entwined, they were all smiling happily as the girl wrapped her arm around the long-haired man's arm. "H-hello?" Harry cursed himself for stuttering but it was no use anyway. The blond gave him a look full of sympathy, but otherwise continued on. 

Panicking he spun to face the headmaster as he walked away. "No! no! no! no! NO!" Harry called out "PLEASE SIR! DON'T LEAVE! PLEASE!"  Sobs coarsed through Harry's body, as he banged on the mirror "Please... sir." He crumbled his words becoming softer "Please... no..." Harry let himself cry for the longest he ever had done. Not even at the Dursley's had he cried this much, he usually got in trouble for crying too much. He watched as people melted away into a ball of magic, being  too distressed to be horrified just yet. The ball started humming causing Harry to start feeling relaxed. Harry then started explaining everything to the ball, watching it change colours to his mood.

Harry sighed and curled into himself, he sighed softly

  S̠̺̮̗̮͐̈́͌ͧ͂i͉͓̣̰̻͍ͣͣ̄ͬͅt̟̫͍̙͚̱͓̖̝͗ͧ̐t͖̮̟̗̣͈̱̝͎ͩ͑i͓̳̣͔̾͟n̴̝͖̪̪̹͓̓͊͐̆ͥ̑̀̀͡͡g̷ͮ̏̏͛͆̊҉͕͕̜̬̹̙̻̖͡ ̪̬͓̠̓̇̃͠i̞͕̤̥̜̺̬̺̅ͦ͌n̛͇̫̬̣͕̝͕ͤ̀͐̈́ ̂̇͊̇̈̑́̚͏̹̗̱̳̤̭̮͙̼͜t̨͇̳̭̖̦̔͒͡h̘̰͕̘̰̬̤͍̟̐ͫ̌̐ͮ̕e̊ͮ͏̹̼̞͈̙͟ͅ ̸̝̭̝͍̌ͬ̀ͅp̞͎̻̩̳͖̓l̶̖͎͙̦͚̔̃ͫͤ̾͑ͮ̽̀a̧̮͉͇̙̝ͥ́̆͌͟c̡̣̬̬̲̟͗ͨ̋ę̨̬̳̰̲͇͆͊̊̄̿ͩ̂̂ͤ͜ ͭͭͩ͏̪̣̜͇̰̥̳̺ơ͓̲̑ͅf̸̲̘̱͕̮ͦ͆̆̀ ̶̛̪͔̺ͯ̄ͩͤͮ͞f̮̪̼͕̺̣͍ͤ̈a̺͚̗̥̰͉̪͐̀͘l̸͎̹ͧ̿͒̏ͪ͗̚s̳̬̭̫ͧͨ́͊̇̄̄ē̶̵͕͈̬̥̙ͧͯ̑́ ̡͎̮̺͔̫̮̳ͧ̆̎̍̕d̸͉͚̘͈̺̹͓͋ͩ͝e̷̴͈͙͌̅͛ͨs̷̩͕̺͕͍͕ͦͬ̈́ͧ̂̄ͥ͛ͯ́i̸̴͎͕̯̱̣͈̇̀̃͐̉̉͌͂ͅͅr̙̭̐ͮͭ̍̈́͜ę̢̲͎̲̹̮͇ͨ̓͑ͩ̚