Make Me Wanna Die Ch. 15

Start from the beginning

He climbed slowly on top of my until he was completely over me. He leaned over me and kissed my neck, he kept kissing my body going farther and farther down. He had never been this romantic while we were dating. What the hell was he doing now? He finally got to my bikini line right to the button of my shorts. I felt him playing with it as he was kissing my stomach. It was just weird. I felt my body shaking. I was freaking out inside and out. He finally got the zipper to my pants and slipped them off and threw them onto the floor.

Is it strange that I was glad I had worn matching underwear and bra for Declan? I'd rather him see that than my granny panties. My bra and underwear was all that was left on my body. I felt more naked as he was staring at my breasts. I was not comfortable and still shaking.

"You have to start shaking babe, or I'll have to force you." He picked up the knife, "You don't want me to do that."

Oh my god, oh my god. Why was this happening to me? I had such a great life with Declan in it without this idiot and now he goes and ruins it. I should've expected this for some reason.

Dan now slid his hand under my body and brought my body towards him, then he stuck his lips to mine. Again. I was starting to get mad, but there was no way I could fight him off, he was a wrestler for the school team, he was good. I was no match for him. I felt him drop the knife on the bed as he massaged my back and his other hand on my butt. What a charmer. As he was feeling up my back to try to get the clasp of my bra all of a sudden I was laying back on the bed and Dan was tackled to the floor.

"DECLAN!!!!"

______________________________

I was going to stop here to begin the next chapter, but hey I'm being nice today so I'll continue.

______________________________

Declan had wrestled Danny to the floor and he was trying to strangle him.

"Don't you DARE do that to my girlfriend!"

He was punching him now. I needed help, Declan needed help.

I got off the bed and sprinted downstairs to find the phone. I found the house phone, perfect then the cops would be able to locate us without me having to give directions. I had read that in a magazine once. Thank you Vogue!

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My ex boyfriend just tried to rape me and my now boyfriend is trying wrestle him to the ground. He has a knife."

"Officers and Paramedics are on their way. Are you at all harmed? Ma'am? Ma'am?"

I couldn't answer her because I had then seen Dan running down the stairs, but I didn't see Declan. Dan looked at me longingly and sprinted out of the house.

"I... I'm sorry. He just ran away out of my front door." I ran to the front door to see where he was going. I couldn't tell. He was just running. I could see him through the trees, he disappeared once he hit the streets.

"I lost him. I don't know where he went."

"That's okay sweetie, is your boyfriend okay?"

CRAP! Declan!

I raced upstairs to my room and Declan was lying on the floor still. He didn't seem to be moving.

"DECLAN!!" I ran to him and flipped him back onto his back. His arm was bleeding and so was his nose. He was holding his nose with his hand.

"Ace, I'm so glad you're okay," He coughed. "When you didn't call me I got worried..."

"Hold that thought," I picked up the phone I had threw on the floor. "My boyfriend is bleeding, I don't know what's wrong with him. How long until someone gets here?" At that moment I heard the sirens coming towards my house. Oh thank GOD!

I ran downstairs to meet them.

"The guy's name is Daniel Baker He's 6'5" brown hair blue eyes. He was wearing... something black I think? He went out my driveway and went right. My boyfriend is upstairs bleeding on my bedroom floor..."

"Rebecca. Slow down. And should I get you a robe?"

SH*T! I wasn't wearing any clothes. No wonder the police offer was staring at me funny. Thank god for Officer Reneau or that could've been more embarrassing.

I ran upstairs after the paramedics to find Declan. He was still laying on the floor. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a school shirt out of my closet and threw them on. That felt better.

I ran out and the paramedics were rapping Deag's arm.

"He should be fine. Just a cut in the arm and he was punched a bit. Nothing but a few bruises and a scar. Maybe a broken nose."

"Thank you so very much." I wanted to hug them but I was more worried about the Officers finding Douche bag. That was his new name. I couldn't bare to say his name ever again.

Officer Reneau was standing in front of about five, six policemen telling them what to do.

"... and you take the left side of the street. Morrison I'm going to have you here at the house until I get back, I'll take your shift for the rest of the night. This kid has a knife and if we can link it to the cut on the boy's arm and Rebecca's stomach we'll have a match.

My stomach? What was he talking about my stomach?

At that point I looked down and saw red bleeding through my shirt. I lifted up my shirt and saw that I had a gash going from my neck to my bikini line.

That's the last thing I remember before my head hit the ground.

______________________________

So I will stop there... Sorry guys! This is getting too interesting and there's more excitement to come. What did you guys think?

Also on a sort of related note. I am wondering if after this is all done I should stop the book and make a sequel or keep continuing in this book. Comment and let me know!!

xoxox