Breaking in a Beautiful Friendship Ch. 2

Part 2-

The car was right in front of me. Legit two inches in front of my front bumper. He was in the wrong lane, and came out of nowhere. I got out of my car and looked at the front, nothing was scared but still, he scared the hell out of me. "What the hell dude?"

I saw him get out of his little Audi A5. Holy crap. I hadn't looked at him enough. What a dream. He looked pretty tall, about 6'1" 6'2" and gorgeous brown hair. He was still a jerk though, he was on the wrong side of the road and he almost hit me. "Sorry, I didn't see you coming."

"Didn't see me coming? What he hell you were in my lane!"

He gave me a confused look, that's when I realized his accent. OH! He sound Irish! Wrong side of the road.... I get it now. I finally realized that he's not used to driving on this side of the road. I bursted out laughing and the guy looked at me like I was crazy. God was that hot. By this time people were beeping and then he realized what I had figured out a long couple minutes ago. Finally he spoke, "Maybe we should pull over," he flipped his hair "I want to make sure you're okay."

"Alright." I said, I got back into my car and we figured pulled over by the mountainside. He got out of his car and I finally got a really good look at him as he walked towards Edward (the name for my mustang, and no it's not because of the Twilight character....) he stopped right in front of me. Those eyes, wow bright green, just like mine. They went with his brown hair perfectly. He was so hot.

"I'm so sorry about earlier, guess I'm not used to driving around in the US quite yet." He laughed, wow his laugh was adorable, so was that thick Irish accent, bet none of my friends could understand him.

"It's okay, really. I understand, so I take it you're from Ireland?"

"How'd you guess? Normally everyone just assumes Scottish, or British." Wasn't he cute when he talked...

"My cousin lives there, I've heard it before, with every boyfriend she's brought home." We laughed, I liked this. "So where do you go to school?"

"I'll be attending Laguna Beach High School tomorrow, as a senior. A bit of a bugger to transfer just for senior year. But you must now how parents are." He smiled and looked me in the eyes. Okay I really really liked this. He was hot and going to my school?

"I go there, too! Same grade, too. How weird is that?"

"Small world! Well it really is." He laughed. Alright it's true, I'm obsessed with him, though I didn't even know his name.

"Bex, by the way. Short for Rebecca"

"What's that?" He seemed confused. Even confused he was adorable.

"My name. I figure we should introduce ourselves since we almost killed each other before."

"Very true, very true," He smiled "Bex, that's a beautiful name. I'm Deaglán, but I think I may go by Declan though, it's easier for those who aren't from Ireland."

"Well Deaglán, it's very nice to meet you, but I'm going off to the movies with friends." I thought to myself, if Sarah's bringing Matt... "Would you like to come? Unless you're busy or something..." I got nervous, I just realized holy hell I'm talking to a guy, and haven't even gotten nervous! That's a first for me.

"I'd love to, but I have my twin brother Seán with me. May he attend as well?"

As he said that another boy got out of the Audi. I hadn't even realized he was there. He didn't look anything like Deaglán, red hair, a bit shorter, but those green eyes. Love it.

"Of course Seán can come! You can follow me there." Plus Lucy would kill me if I didn't bring him along, but she'll love me when I do.

I got in the car, put on my aviators, and looked in the rear view mirror. Those two boys climbing into such a hot car. Damn did I get lucky.

R/N

Hot guys with accents? This is my kind of story.

Your Alternative Girl,

Bex