Long night

"Thanks for letting us stay Tilly. We really appreciate it!" Nina fakes a smile. I know she is out to get me. She is trying to win Harry back, but guess what bitch? Your not having him. Harry is so clueless to what's going on. He let Nina and Ruby stay because he is such a nice person but he doesn't see the hatred that has formed between me and them.

"Hey Tilly. Is it okay if Nina sleeps in our bed? She hates couches" Harry asks sweetly. I see Nina turn around and she gives me an evil smirk.

"I do like couches. Remember that time Harry? That was a good couch. Or maybe it was just you!" Nina winks at him. Harry smiles awkwardly back at her. I know he would never leave me in a million years, not just because I'm pregnant, because I know he loves me.

"Sure. You can take our bed. But where are we going to sleep Haz?" I ask whilst walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles and pulls me into a hug. I can hear Nina huff and curse under her breath which causes me to laugh.

"We can sleep out here? We can snuggle all night baby!" He winks.

Once we all decided were we are sleeping Ruby mentions that she loves movies. She runs over to the cabinet and pulls out a few movies.

"Okay you two work out what movie you want to watch and Tilly and I will go get the popcorn and stuff" Ruby speaks. Harry and Nina quickly run over to the cabinet and start looking through movies. I feel a pang of jealousy but I know him well enough that he wouldn't go back to her.

Once Ruby and I are in the kitchen she breaks the silence.

"I'm so sorry about my sister. She is a bit of a bitch sometimes. I know how you must feel when you see her trying to win back Harry. She does it to me all the time" she laughs awkwardly. As the curious person I am I push the subject along.

"What do you mean she does it to you all the time?" I ask. She looks at me and I can tell that she is deciding whether or not she should tell me.

"Well basically this one time I was in love with this guy. And to be honest I have never been in love besides him. And well one night she got him under her spell and she slept with him" she whispers. I can see the hurt and pain behind her eyes. I wouldn't know what I would do if I caught Harry having sex with another women. I would be crushed.

"He left me for her but of course. Like always she broke his heart" she finishes. She looks down at the popcorn that she just cooked and gives it a satisfying smile.

Ruby and I continue talking about a lot of random stuff. She is actually quite awesome.

• HARRYS P.O.V •

Where the fuck are Ruby and Tilly? I have been sitting for like 10 minutes waiting for them. Nina won't stop talking about this movie that she picked and she is getting fucking annoying.

Every now and then she try's to hop on top of me or try and kiss me but I ignore her every time.

"Come Harry. We can be just like old times!!" Nina winks.

"No. Why are you still trying? Their are plenty of fish in the sea and here you are sitting across from a man who is in a committed relationship and is about to be a father. And just fucking let the past go!!" I yell. Nina looks hurt and also shocked at my outburst. But I don't feel guilty at all.

Finally the girls walk in with 2 bowls of popcorn in their hands. That whole ten minutes they only cooked 2 bowls?? They where talking. For sure. I will just ask Tilly later.

Tilly jumps down next to me with a big smile on my face. I couldn't be more happy. Nina is sitting there with a short dress on and high heels with a whole heap of makeup on. And here I have Tilly who has here hair in a messy bun, daggy sweets, and a nice pregnant belly. I would choose Tilly over any slut.

" I can't wait for this beautiful baby to come into this world and here about our love story!" I whisper.

"I don't think the baby would like that story!" She laughs.

"Oh come on it's not that bad. We fell in love in the end right?" I ask.

"Right" she repeats.

• TILLYS P.O.V •

After that long chat with Ruby I finally figured out that she is actually nice. But I know for sure that Nina isn't.

Now looking back on my highschool years I remember that Harry and I have spent most of it together.

"Harry. When exactly did you and Nina first, you know?" I ask curiously. He keeps is eye on the TV but I know that he is thinking.

"The night before I met you" he whispers bringing his eyes to mine.

"And you never slept with her again ?" I ask.

"No. Ew. Fuck no!!!" He laughs. Nina looks over and gives him a weird look.

"You sure about that Harry?" Nina smirks. She has been listening to our conversation, I know she has. Little bitch.

"What?" Harry warns. Okay what's going on.

"You sure we only slept together that night? I pretty sure there was a night after that. Oh yes I remember--"

"What is she saying Harry?" I panic . I don't want to know the answer but the curious side of me beats me.

"Harry" I yell waking him up. He stands up next to me with pleading eyes.

"WHAT NIGHT HARRY?? PLEASE TELL ME YOU WERE NOT WITH ME THEN??!!!!!" I scream.

"Oh whoops.." Nina laughs. Ruby gives her a warning glare and then looks at me sympathetically.

"HARRY!!!!" I yell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~|||

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS STORY!!!

LOVE YOU ALL XXXXX