Chapter One

Hi my name is Sakari~Sama and I feel nothing... I was born BROKEN and nothing new ever happened to me. I always wanted to be like everyone else but I'm useless, by the way I'm 16 now and nothing happened yet just people staring at me. I feel nothing, the other day a new student is coming to our school well I'm not use to being excited, everyone else is. When she came up to me I felt worthless, she asked my name. I said "Tokyino Sakari", "What a very nice name!" She answered and told me her name right after that. Ratisha Yui sounds normal but I want to be normal like this student. I stand there till that student walks away but she wouldn't. I walked off but she followed me like a stalker. "Why are you following me?" I asked "Why do you act so weird?" She answered. I told her that I'm emotionless. She finally understands. She walked off because of the school bell. As I walked to class, I realised that she will be sitting right next to me. While I was doing a test, I looked at her, she wasn't doing anything because she's new here. I gave her some books that she could read but she didn't really read it. Lunch bell rang and Yui wanted us to be friends "If it's fine for me" I said. Yui yelled out happiness but I'm just sitting here eating lunch. When I finished eating my lunch, I was about trip but Yui catches me and ended up in an awkward pose. Her face was so red that I decided to push him out of the way to let me run. But I think she taught me a new emotion, love...