Facts About Sahil Peerzada

As chairman and Managing Director Sahil Peerzada of Expandable Infra Private Limited, a Consulting & Investment Company in the construction and energy segment, Sahil Peerzada see boundless opportunities for growth and global expansion. Through his strong client-focussed approach, he has already established our niche in several countries and continue to explore untapped territories. Expandable has an international presence, with offices in India, Dubai, Malaysia, Cyprus, Iraq and the UK and have strategic alliances with some major business houses across the globe.

According to Sahil Peerzada, "recognising opportunity for investment in the Real Estate market requires expertise. You need the knack, the aptitude, knowledge of the prevalent market scenario, the fluctuations in pricing and the passion to make it work. But when you want to invest in a country like Cyprus, you need a lot more. You need vision, fortitude and a spirit that defies all odds."

Cyprus is a great Mediterranean nation but it’s hardly a New York or a London when it comes to investment in the real estate business. So to bet here is an interesting affair. Perhaps even a gamble. But if you don’t take risk, you won’t separate yourself from the rest. Sahil Peerzada led Expandable Infra Pvt. Ltd. is one of the few business entities which has taken a huge plunge into Cyprus’ burgeoning property market and believes it has made the right decision.