Insecure- Thomas

Kasey's Pov

Recently over the past few weeks i have noticed my boyfriend of 4 months Thomas getting worryingly closer to Dove his co worker.

Dove seems to be taking him away from me and then rubbing it in my face. Does Thomas still like me ??

Dove's pov

Me and Thomas are getting closer and closer each day and its really pissing that Kasey girl of wich is good it will pay her back for what she did on the first day on set.

*flashback*
I was walking down preparing my speech to ask Thomas out when i saw him kissing the new girl Kasey. Kasey looked over to me and smiled. Ugh i hate that girl already.

Kasey's pov

I was on my way to go talk to Thomas about how i feel when i came across him hugging Dove. Blinking back tears i turned around and ran as fast as i can back to my trailer.

Thomas's pov

I had finished a great recording with dove when out of the blue she gave me a hug and me being the gentleman i am hugged back. However when i turned around i saw Kasey trying not to cry before she ran back to her trailer. I wonder whats up with her??

Kacey's pov

Once i had reached my trailer i broke down into tears and sobs when i heard three knocks on my door.
"Go away" i shouted to whoever was at the door.
" Kasey love whats wrong " i heard the too familiar Scottish accent. Before i had the chance to reply the door opened and Thomas rushed to my side after seeing me crying.
"I saw you and dove hug and it made me realise how shes so much prettier than me you know with her perfect body and amazing eyes and hair an" before i could continue Thomas smashed his lips into mine.
"You know your right" Thomas said making my heart sink.
" but i love you and dove may have a 'perfect body ' in your eyes but in mine shes just the same as any other girl but you well your extraordinary i love you not dove not sofia not anyone else except you so dont every think diffrently" Thomas said making me cry tears of joy " i love you too" i wispered in his ear as we snuggled up on the sofa to talk about all the memories we have shared

A/N
Hope you liked this it was a request from thomasdoherty17 it was quite long but who cares xxxx dont forget to comment and vote and message me for any other requests xxxxx