Look What You Made Me Do °BroOhm°

(These one shots are all based on songs! I can do requests if asked! Not every oneshot will have he song! If you want the requirements I'll place them at the end!)

Ryan's POV:

I walked down the dark barely lit street, fog covered the ground as I took steps. I gave a smirk as I slowly swung the bat at the ground, hearing it hit the ground lightly gave me a sinister feel. He said he loved me, he said I was his one and only. He said we would be perfect together, we would be nice together. He lied to me right through his teeth.

He played me like the fool I am. I remember his texts as if it was yesterday.

Baby: I love you! We will be together until the end of time!

Me: promise me? Promise you won't leave me...

Baby: I promise, just say I love you...

Me: I love you! I swear I do!

Baby: good, I have to go. I'm going to bed!

Me: goodnight baby!

I stared at the ground as I walked, he lied to me. He doesn't know that I know about him and his little tramp. He doesn't know. He fucking doesn't! But he will, he will get what he deserves. He doesn't knows what is going to hit him. I gave a smirk as I swung the bat and hit some mailboxes.

As I walked down the street memories of him lying to me came to me.

— 2 years ago —

Bryce stared at Jonathan's ass as we walked up the stairs. I held Bryce's hand tight and looked away as I hoped that he was just not looking and possibly just walking. But I'm unsure. As we got to the top of the stairs, Bryce's hand "accidentally" touched Jon's ass we walked away from them.

— 2 months ago —

"Hey babe, why are you clips so red? And swollen?" I asked as I touched them gently as I straddled him. His eyes went wide a bit which made me raise my eyebrow slightly. "I was biting them a lot today, I was nervous" he says softly. I gave him a nod and slowly gave him a small fast kiss on the lips.

— 2 weeks ago —

"Bryce, why do you have Jonathan's hoodie on?" I asked as I grabs the strings and touched them. He gave me a shrug as he walked past me. "I just grabbed something out of my closet" he said as he walked over to the couch and sat down. I gave him a nod and walked over and sat down with him.

— 2 Days ago —

"Why are you always on my case Ryan?" Bryce said as he slammed his fist on the counter. I jumped at the noise and backed up. "I-I was just curious..." I said with a choke between my words. Bryce rolled his eyes as he walked over to me and punched me. "You have no right to go through my phone!" He said as I lied on the ground crunched into a ball. He gave me a growl and walked out of the room.

— 2 hours ago —

I looked through my Instagram and saw a live video of Jonathan. I clicked on it and saw Bryce fucking him, Jon was giving out moans left and right. It made me angry. I stood up and ran into Bryce's room and started pulling all of his clothes out of the closet and threw them out the window. I threw them out the window I teared up. "2 and a half years down the fucking drain!" I screamed as I threw our picture out. After I finished I ran downstairs and grabbed a lighter. I traveled to the garage and grabbed gasoline as I took deep breaths. I walked outside and over to the pile of his shit. I poured the gasoline and grabbed the lighter. I dropped the lighter and watched it go up in flames. The heat on my face made me smile, I'm burning him from my life.

— Now —

I walked up to Jon's home and looked in the window and saw Jonathan bent over the back of the couch and I saw Bryce right behind him. My eyes darkened as I walked over to Bryce's car and started smashing all of the windows. All my anger was coming out. I smashed the window until it was completely shattered, I looked at the windows and smashed all of them and I grabbed a knife and cut his tires open.

I headed screaming as Bryce came out and over to me, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He shouted as he got in my face. "Two fucking years down the fucking drain! All because you wouldn't keep your fucking short dick in your pants! I never fucked you once, I never got fucked by you! I never went further because I thought you wanted to not do it yet! Are you kidding?!" I screamed as I pushed him.

I was breathing heavy as I watched him with wide eyes. "You led me on! You fucking led me on! I fucking pay for the bills! I pay for your fucking phone! I'm the only one with a fucking job!" I continued as I grabbed the bat and kicked Bryce to the ground.

"I have been bullied by you for 2 fucking years and the time is done..." he stares at me with confusion.

"I lov-" I cut him off.

"Don't sell me that bullshit!" I shouted as I kicked him in the stomach.

"I don't trust nobody, and no body trust me" I growled as I kneeled down next to Bryce.

"I'll be the actor staring in your bad dreams..." I whispered as I took the end of the bat and hit on the head. He passed out as Jonathan stared at me. I hissed at him as he turned and ran inside fast.

(Another shitty oneshot!)