Chapter 1

I sit int the back seat of the car as we drive through Washington D.C. My parents sit in the front, dad driving, mom in the passenger seat;talking about how beautiful Washington is.

Me on the other hand, sit quietly waiting for us to arrive at are new house. I'm quiet excited we're moving some were new considering my family and i don't go on many vacations, but also annoyed that I had to leave all my friends back in Chicago and have to finish my last year of high school at a new school in the middle of the year. I mean understand why we had to move but-

"Honey, are you OK" My mother says, pulling me out of my thoughts and opening the back door to the car

Nodding my head yes, I turn around in my seat to look out the window. I wonder why we stopped?

"Trisha sweetie, are you going to get out the car"

I looked behind me to see my dad speaking to a man in the moving truck behinds us. Oh I guess were here.

Stepping out the car, I admire the view of are new house before following my mother into the house. The house looks amazing. When you walk in the first thing you see is the stairs that lead to the bedrooms; on the left side is the living room. I walk past it to a hall way that leads to the kitchen and the dining room. This is way cool, so much bigger then my old house.

 "So do you like it" My dad almost scares me half to death

"Dang, dad you scared me" I put my hands on my chest while trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"Oh my bad" He laughs "Anyways do you like the new house?

I just nod my head and start to head back to the front door

"Honey, let me show you your new room" My mother walks through the door, asking me to follow her with a smile on her face.

"Um.. Yea sure" I answer her

We both walk up the stairs and turn left at the top. She shows me the bathroom, her and my dads bedroom, and 2 guest rooms before we get to my room at the end of the hall.

 "So, this is your room" Mom points at the door then opening it and walking inside, me following behind her

My room is not as big as my parents, but it's big. There is a large window on the other side of the room that shows a perfect view of all the houses and a large bed in the center wall of the room.

"Also" She walks towards a closed door in the room "Your very own bathroom and a walk in cl-"

The door bell rings, interrupting my mom

"Honey" My dad yells from down stairs "Can you get that, I'm kind of busy"

 "Coming" Mom yells back before walking through the door and heading down the stairs.

I follow behind her. Mom gets to the door right as I sit on the bottom step of the stairs.

"Hello" My mom says after opening the door"

"Hi. My name is Sarah" The girl pulls her hand out for my mom to shake "I'm your new neighbor and I wanted to come over and introduce my self"

"Well thank you, I'm Susan" My mother says "Do you go to the school that's near here?" she questions

Sarah nods her head yes "Yea, why"

 "Hold on, Trisha"

I take that as my que to get up and walk towards the door

"Yes mom"

"Trisha this is Sarah, Are new neighbor. Sarah this is my daughter Trisha"

"Hi Sarah, its nice to meet you" I say politely

"You too. Your so pretty" Sarah compliments me

"Aw thanks, that's so sweet" I smile, she so nice

Sarah nods and there is a few minutes of silence before I decide to speak up

"So, do you go to that high school a few miles away from here" I ask her even though I already know the answer

"Um.. yea Wilson High School" Sarah nods "I would be happy to show you around the school tomorrow, if you would like"

 "Thanks, I would at least like to know one person" I smile

"Trisha come back inside for door" My mother yells from inside the house. I didn't even notice her leave.

"OK" I answer "I will see tomorrow then Sarah"

 She nods "I'll wait for you inside the school"

"Thanks"

"Bye" Sarah waves before turning around and walking away

"Bye" I shut the door behind and walk into the kitchen for dinner

We eat meatloaf for dinner and after dinner I head up to my room to unpack. I take all my clothes out and hang it in my closet. I put my shampoo, tooth brush, and all the rest of my bathroom supplies in the bathroom, and I hang up some of my pictures of my friends and family on the nightstand and wall.

When I finally finish I take a quick shower in my own bathroom and decide to go to bed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thank you for choosing to read my book. I picture Trisha as Danielle Campbell, there is a picture of her at the top/side. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks

LIKE and COMMENT