I kissed her forehead.

Diggy: come on let's go inside and get comfy. You got school in the morning!

I grabbed my suitcase and she grabbed my right hand. We walked Into the house and she walked me downstairs to where I will be sleeping. I put my suitcase down and sat on the bed. She sat next to me

Sam: I missed these curls bruh

Diggy: bruh?

Sam: yeah!

I started tickling her, she laid back on her back

Sam: dig stop *laughing*

I stopped and I pecked her lips

She sat up

Diggy: it's 12:54 baby you need sleep.

Sam: but I want to be with you.

Diggy: you have all the time in the world to be with me. You got school tomorrow!

Sam: ugh. I don't care

Diggy: babe I didn't come here to be a distraction to you and your focus!

Sam: your saying that now! Haha

I laid back and she laid back with me. We both were looking up at the ceiling

Diggy: you don't even know how happy I am to just be laying right here with you! Feeling your energy. Hearing your breaths.

Sam scooted a little closer to me and laid on my chest and kissed his jaw.

Sam: that sexy as Jaw!

Sam slipped her hand up my shirt

Sam: then this body! Ya know them pictures are such a tease I feel so bad for jetsetters who don't get to touch this but at the same time I don't feel bad because i don't want nobody touching but me!

I laughed!

Diggy: your so beautiful!

I kissed her cheeked, then her lips and then her neck. We both are a little sexually frustrated but I don't want to do anything we not suppose to be and I would never disrespect her mothers.

Diggy: come on baby let me walk you upstairs so you can go to sleep.

Sam: I want to sleep with you tonight.

I looked at her

Diggy: ight let me change in basketball shorts.

She took her hand out of my shirt and let me get up. I walked over to my suitcase and opened it and grabbed some basketball shorts. I took of my jeans and put my shorts on and took my shirt off giving some Sam a view

Sam: that gym time has been coming in handy.

I grabbed my charger out my MCM backpack and pulled a gift I got Samantha!

Diggy: I got you something.

She sat up and looked at me

I walked over to the bed and sat down. I opened the box

Diggy: I got you a necklace just to show how much I care about you and how much you mean to me. Over these past few months of knowing and dating you it's been the best time of my life at this age! Your so different from these other girls I've known. You've been my fan and still are my fan, Your my lover and friend.

She turned around and I moved her hair out of her neck and put the necklace on her neck. She touched it and turned back around facing me .
She kissed me so passionately! It was getting heated she was now on top of me and I was laying back on the bed! I was touching her lower back leading me to her butt. I flipped her over so that now I was on top of her I planted kisses on her neck and down! I stopped and got up!

Sam: Diggy!

Diggy: I know I'm sorry but not here we can't! Not in mommas house. Come on let's get some sleep babe! I promise you though it will happen at the right time and place.

I kissed her forehead

Diggy: trust me, it's hard for me to resist you and that body too! Let's just enjoy being cuddled up next to each other.

I plugged my charger into the wall plugging my phone into the charger and got under the covers where Sam was and bought her close to my chest and wrapped my arm around her.

Sam: I love you! Thank you for making the right decision for me and you both.

She kissed my jaw line!

Diggy: goodnight baby! I'll wake you in the morning.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys so I have a plan! I'm gonna update every Monday or so!

Comment, fan, vote

Twitter: @Jetsettinginmn

Instagram:BaddieSuzette

Kik: SuzetteL.O.V.E

Hmu!
Hope y'all enjoyed
-XoxoSuzette