Chapter 2

Erika POV

Me and Tessa walk into our first class together, and the first guy I see is Jake. He's my best friend, but it's going to be difficult seeing as if my crush on him grows frequently.  As soon as everyone got there, we were put at our seats.

Teacher: Ok, so Erika, you sit at that table. Next to Erika is Jake, then Neels, Ricky (Faze Banks), Chantel, Alissa, and then Tessa. 

Oh jeez, my seat sucks. At least I have Tessa. And of course, Jake.  As soon as I sit down, Neels starts complimenting me.

Neels: Wow, Erika, your so beautiful. 

Erika: (Blushes) Thanks

Neels: We should hang out soon. Wanna exchange numbers?

Erika: Sure

I write down my phone number and hand it to him. Maybe this will be a chance for me to get my mind off of Jake. 

Jake POV

Great, I sit at a table with Alissa. At least I have Neels. I also sit with Erika, and she's pretty cool. You know, I'm really falling in love with her. Again, don't ask, really weird situation.  After I snap out of my thoughts, I see Neels flirt with Erika. I get really jealous. I really need to break up with Alissa so I can go after Erika.  After they stop, I try to start a conversation with Erika.

J: Hey Erika, how was your Summer?

E: Good, I mean we were together a majority of the Summer. (Laughs)

J: (Laughs) Right duh. 

Jake, you're an idiot. You literally hung out for most of the summer. For some reason, I more nervous around her than I ever had before. But we finally start having one of our normal conversations. 

Erika POV

Jake was acting pretty strange. I mean, he seemed really nervous. I hope he's okay. I think if there was a problem, he would tell me, right? I don't know, but finally we start having one our normal conversations. But I'm still wondering why he was acting so strange. 

Finally, the day is over. I see Jake and decide to go talk to him. 

E: Hey Jake, how was your day?

J: Great, how was yours?

E: Good, all my clas--

I was interrupted by Jake's expression changing so quickly.

E: Whats wrong?

J: Look (pointing to two people off in the distance)

I turn around and see Alissa and Neels kissing. I guess me and Neels will never become a thing. Jake runs up to them. I follow him. As soon as I get there I hear yelling.

Jake POV:

When I saw Alissa and Neels kiss, my heart broke. I'd never thought Alissa or Neels would do that kind of thing. I guess I now know who my fake friends are. I instantly run up to them and start screaming.

J: ALISSA! NEELS! HOW COULD YOU!

A: It's not what is looks like.

J: Oh really, so it's not my now ex-girlfriend and my best friends kissing? 

A: Jake-

J: No, just stop, Alissa we're over! Both of you never talk to me again!

I storm off and feel a soft pair of hands grab my arm. I turn around and see Erika. I just hug her and cry into her shoulder.

Erika POV:

When Jake walks off, I run after him and give him a hug, and then he starts crying into my shoulder. 

E: Do you want to come to my house and talk?

J: Yeah

E: Ok lets go. 

We start to walk towards my house. I comfort him the whole walk home. I could tell he really is heartbroken. I feel so bad for him. He deserves none of this.