"Mood swings. He's up to the stage where he's very emotional. one little flicker can leave him crying. Except, when he's mad he'll turn into Hulk. Trust me, I'm not exaggerating, he would and will kill anybody in his way when he's mad." That scared me a little. Usually, I'm not scared of anything, but when my boyfriend turnes into the Hulk, I'm freaking out.

"Then what do I do to prevent that from happening?"

"Calm him down when he's about to burst out crying or screaming. But do not and I repeat do not, mess or let anyone mess with his feelings. If he gets too upset, he might start thinking stupidly. From cutting to taking pills. So you need to be careful about what you'll say infront of him. Understand?"

"Absolutly." She turned around and entered the room.

"Hey Jake." She said with a breath taking smile.

"hi."Jake respondedin a dull sad voice.

"So I heard that your stomach is getting quite big. Why don't you sit over there on the bed and we'll start checking the baby." He walked to the bed slowly and layed there like last time. Staring at a wall. Sometimes I want to know what he's thinking about.

Shanon turned the lights off, and turned on the exray. She then put the clear liquid gel onto Jake's stomach and put some monitor thingy against it.

"Congrats!" Shanon said smiling widely.

"Why congrats?" I asked.

"Because you aren't having a child, but children. You're having twins." Twins? She just said twins right? I don't know how to feel. Happy? or sad that I'm going to have twins. Jake stayed quiet the whole time staring out into space. I wonder what he's thinking about.

Jake's POV

I stared up at the ceiling, what I'm thinking about? Nothing. Just nothing. I don't even know why I'm feeling so depressed. I just am. I didn't pay attention to Shanon at all. I'm pretty sure I'm having twins, but I'm not so sure about the genders. I tuned her out most of the time.

Matt brought me into his room so I could settle my stuff in. Apparently, Matt's ceremony to become alpha is next week. So he already has a suit picked out already. I sat down on the edge of the bed doing absolutly nothing. Matt sat down next to me, only hugging me. Why is he doing that?

"Um, why are you hugging me?" He inhaled then exhaled dramatically in the crook of my neck.

"I want the children to feel closer to his father." I felt him smile which only made me smile too. I turned to look at him, but he wasn't looking back at me. He was staring down at the floor with sad eyes.

"What's the matter?" I ask putting my fingers on his chin so he could look at me.

"What happens if I'm not going to be the best father? What if our children hates me?" So I did hear correctly. I'm having twins.

"Why would they hate you? You are the best guy I've ever been with. So nice, sweet, and hot." I used my shoulders to nudge him a little which brought a smile to him.

"You really think so?"

"I don't think so, I know so." I kissed him on the lips and he returned it. Soon the kiss got heated up. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I gladly gave it to him. His tongue explored my mouth letting sparks to fly. I removed his belt, our lips never seperating. He soon took off my shirt and pants leaving me only in my boxers. He started up and down my body making my face heat up. I took off his shirt and slowly taking his pants off, teasing him.

"Stop teasing!" He said axiously.

"Oh, someone's getting a little needy." I wiggled my eyebrows and gave him a long passionate kiss, taking off his pants and his boxers leaving him fully naked. He was beautiful. With a 6 pack and a v-line, he was the most sexiest thing I've seen my whole 18 years.

I put my mouth against his tip, using my tongue to lick it in a circular direction. His breath started to pick up a little, and moved his hips up and down so I could swalloe him hard. But I pushed his hips back down just so I could tease him. Before I was about to speak, I put his whole shaft inside my mouth, deep throating him. I could tell he was about to come, but I pulled my head away covering his slit with my thumb.

"I don't think so Mr. Bad boy. The fun just began." I gave him a wicked grin pushing him down, making him lay down on the bed. I sat on top of his chest, letting him finger me. He put two fingers in my mouth letting me lick it. When it was wet enough, he put it back into my entrance. I didn't feel pain at all, but pleasure. I started bouncing up and down so his fingers could go deeper inside of me. He added another fingerpulling in and out of me.

"Ungh, Matt! It feels so good! Ah!" That only encourged him more. He took his fingers out and position his shaft to my entrance. He slowly entered me, making it as less painful as possible.

"You have such a tight hole you know?" He whispered to me thrusting a little but faster than before. I started riding him like there was no tomorrow.

"Yes! Yes! Matt! Go faster! Ungh!" He went as fast as the speed of light, and that's pretty fast. He soon came inside of me, marking me on my soft spot. That made me come all over his chest. He took his fingers, wiping them on his chest and putting it inside his mouth. I saw him swallow my cum deliciously. I pulled him out of me lying beside him. He tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away.

"What was that for?" He asked with his eyebrows scrunched up.

"Well, you just swallowed my... you know and you want me to kiss you? I don't think so." He let out a small chuckle but forced to kiss me anyways.

"Please, I know you want to taste yourself as much as I do." I hit him on the chest playfully.

"Shut up, you're just jealous of this." I gestured my body.

"You wish, if anything, you dream about my body." this time, he gestured to his body. We joked around a little until sleep took over us.

I was awakened at 1 in the morning to sounds of screaming and crying from Matt. I shot up quickly, giving me a slight headache. But that didn't matter right now. I turned to Matt, to see his eyes shut. He must be having a nightmare. But nothing scares Matt. This dream must be REALLY scary. I tried shaking him awake, but it didn't work. It made the situation worse, he cried even louder making him scream and kick.

"I'm s-sorry, I'll never d-do that a-again." He cried out like a small child. He was sweating badly and started weasing. I reached my hand out to touch his forehead and it was burning hot. I needed to get help.

I got out of his room and tried looking for his parents or Shanon. I opened a door and saw his parents sleeping silently. I shook them awake to tell them that there was something wrong with their son.

"Hey Jake, what's the matter?" Thomas said rubbing his eyes.

"There's something wrong with Matt." They quickly ran out of their room to Matt's. He got up to the point where he started shaking. Both his parents tried waking him up, but nothing worked. He kept kicking, screaming, crying, shaking, and weasing.

"Come on son, wake up! It's just a dream." His mon said pleading him.

Soon Shanon came running in here. "What happened?"

We all looked at her. "Shanon, we don't know what's going on, please do something!" Thomas demanded her. She scurried out the room and came back with a needle in her hands. She inject the substance into Matt's arm. He slowly calm down and stopped shaking. He was still weasing though.

"He's going to be alright. He's still weasing because of the shock that dream sent him. He'll be okay any minute." Shanon and his parents left his room to go back to bed. I climbed in next to him hugging him tightly, letting him know that I'm here for him. I slowly let the darkness take over me, but I had one question I was wondering about. What was that all about?

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to comment and vote! Also sorry I updated late, I was still writing it yesterday. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Hugs and kisses!

-S