30

-------------------

*nash's pov*

Yesterday was a chill day, we all did nothing. We're still upset, and break down in tears at random moments.

Ashley's parents flew in yesterday night, and stayed at our hotel. Her funeral is tomorrow, and I'm not sure how any of us will take it.

It was a private funeral, so the cloest people in her heart were the only ones to come in.

It had been very quiet the last few days. We lost someone special to us.

To be honest, I love Carter and all, but hes a terrible boyfriend. He only wanted sex with her an nothing else.

I was kind of upset about that, well because I started to develope feelings for her, and whenever I do that nothing turns out right. I just wish she was still here.

*next morning*

Carters POV:
Today was the day of, Ashley's funeral.
God,I miss her so much.
I have no clue what got into me, im so stupid sometimes.

But this time it costs someone's life.

I wish I wasn't like this.

She said it was my fault,

That she killed herself..

I know it's my fault.

I've been reminded of it everyday for the past few days.

I didn't ask for this.

I didn't.

For the past 3 days, i've been in bed.

Thats it, nothing else.

I got up and took a shower, and changed into a black suit, with a purple bow, which was her favorite color.

Mahoganys POV:
This happend for a reason right?
I should've stayed with her, I feel terrible. I could've been the person to save her. It's not just Carter's fault.

I can't stop crying, we've gotten really close.

I decided to get up and get ready, and meet the boys in the lobby in an hour, as nash told us.

___________________

-in lobby-

"Where is it?" Hayes asked.

"Don't worry about it.." Nash said, rudely.

"I just asked, you guys aren't the only ones heart broken. You know that right? I got close to her too so don't act like a bossy bitch, Nash." He said.

"Hayes please stop." Carter said, "Lets just enjoy our last day together."

"We can't enjoy it. Shes gone." Aaron said.

"Yeah, I know. Don't even remind me." carter said.

"Lets just stop being hard on eachother, we all we're close to her," Matt said.

"None of you have been there for me the past few days," Carter added, tryig to get sympathy.

Its his fault so why should we give him sympathy?

None of us would dare to tell him that, even though he knows.

"Did you really just say that?" Johnson said.

"We were there for you since day one. You treated her like shit, just admit it. Because we all know you did. Did you not here what she said on that video?" Gilinsky added.