Music and Food

Lilly's POV

I was sat on a coach waiting for them to decide what to play for me. I really think they like me, well they never commented on my age. They all seem like pretty good guys, and me and Niall have a lot in common. The boys all seemed pretty shocked when I was giving my answers for 21 questions. I really like Niall, I know I only met him today, but he's really good looking, he's sweet and he's funny. He probably doesn't like me though, he is like super famous.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a guitar strumming, it was Niall.

"So, we decided that we would play 'you & I' for you first, since that's slow. Then we will play 'better than words', and we're giving you all 3 of the albums so you can take it home and learn all of the words." Louis said. "ZAYN!! GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE" Louis screamed.

"COMING" was all Zayn replied.

They all started singing, Niall sang his solo first. His voice is so angelic. Then Liam, who's voice is amazing. Then Harry, who's voice is more sexy and raspy. Then Zayn, his voice is so sweet. Then Louis sang, I loved his voice! It was very different. When Zayn sang his high note, I think I went into shock, it was amazing.

When they finished, I just sat there in shock. They all stared at me.

"Wow guys, that was amazing, I thought you were just a shit boy band for 6 year olds when my friends spoke about you's, but your actually really good!" I said.

"Harsh, but thank you!" Liam said.

"Better than words!!" Harry said.

This song was more mature, I could tell, this time they weren't sitting they were up dancing around the room. They were on the first chorus, many hip thrusts were coming along with this song. Louis sang his solo, then it was Niall.

"Best I ever had, hips don't lie" at this point he shot me a wink, probably because I have pretty nice hips. Not being cocky.

"Make me wanna tsssss" at this point Niall grabbed his crotch and done a little hip thrust, then winked again. Oh god. "One more night, irreplaceable" at this point I was laughing at his ridiculous.

After many more hip thrusts and winks later, the song ended. I clapped and laughed at the same time.

"There's definitely two sides to you boys." I said.

"Care to explain?" Harry said.

"Well you have the, I'm depressed and love my girlfriend so much side, and then there's the dirty, perverted more mature side, which includes hip thrusts." I said.

"What can we say babe? We're talented." Zayn spoke for the first time, he must be in a better mood.

"Yeah, I bet you's are!" I said while laughing.

"Oh, we are a talented at many things." Niall said with a wink.

"Alright, I'm hungry though." I said.

"Food!" Niall shouted.

"Yes Niall, food." Liam said.

Lots of food and laughs later I had to go.

"Well guys, I have school tomorrow and I need to leave." I said.

"Wait school?" Niall asked. Oh shit.

"Yeah, I'm still in school, my mum and dad won't let me leave."

"Your 16 though, that means school is legally your own choice." Louis said.

"Yes, but if your dad was as scary and controlling as mine is, you would just go with it." I said

"What school do you go to?" Harry asked.

"St. Johns academy" I said.

"Oh I heard there's a group of people who are crazy at that school, like drinking and partying almost every night, that's the group that attacked us lads. Remember the boys chased us and the girls just stood there giggling and not caring!" Liam said.

Oh shit, that's my group! I think I remember that. I feel sick now. And I think my face just went really pale. I just stood there my mouth open in shock that I let Rick and the rest of the boys attack my new friends.

"Hey, Lilly are you okay? You have just went really pale, like you have seen a ghost." Niall said.

"Wait it wasn't your group of friends? Was it!" Harry asked.

"Oh my god, it was." Liam said. While I just stood here unable to speak.

"Yes, I think it was my friends." I said.

"Why are you friends with people like that?" Niall asked.

"Well, my dad doesn't really pay attention to my life, and I guess I just thought being popular would help. So I became friends with these people. When I got to the age of 15 is when I started drinking, and I just haven't stopped. I rarely attend school. I am probably not the type of person you want as a hair dresser, I have messed up friends and I get drunk out of my mind." I said. Oh god I just told them everything, even the reason why.

"Lilly, you didn't need to be popular." Liam said.

"I did though! My dad didn't even care! He ignored me." I was crying now.

"Lilly can I speak to you in private?" Niall asked.

"Yes" I said between sobs.

The whole night me and Niall have really bonded, we had and eating competition. He won. We then watched a movie and sat next to eachother and just talked the whole way through it.

He led me into a room, I think it was his bedroom. He motioned for me to sit down on his bed, so I did. He sat next to me. I was sobbing uncontrollably, I never cry and I guess this is all the tears I have always held in coming out.

"Hey, it's okay." Niall said. I couldn't even speak. He then hugged me, and didn't let go. He just help me there in his arms. I was probably soaking his t-shirt right through with my tears. "Shhh, it's okay." He soothed.

After what seemed like forever he let go. I had stopped crying now.

"I'm sorry, I never cry." I said while wiping my eyes. "I'm also sorry I let my friends attack you."

"It's okay, none of us got hurt." Niall said.

"I still feel horrible!" I said.

"But you shouldn't it's not like you attacked us!" He said.

"I guess your right!" I said.

"I always am" he said smiling.

"I have to leave now." I said as I stood up, Niall stood as well.

"How you getting home?" He asked.

"Walking." I said.

"Don't be an idiot I will take you!" He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive!" He said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

update, k, I never know what to say here and it awkward so yeah. K. Thanks to the like 7 people that read this. Anyway, yeah k bye I'm leaving now

Perrie Xoxoxo