Sniffy Sherlock Holmes

Start from the beginning

"I was busy."

"Yeah yeah Mr. Architect"

"Calm down and listen to me Parthavi"

"Fine! Tell me"

"Do you know anyone who looks tall and little dusky and has this hair like a cyclone has just passed through it.."

And he heard Parthavi laugh.

"Parthavi?"

"That could only be Matheysh Annaiyya"

"And who is that?"

"Prithvi Annaiyya's colleague. And why are you.."

"He is here."

"Why?"

"Are you really asking me?"

"Yes."

He did not know what to do with this girl.

"Nothing. I will call you later."

"Before you hang Mr. Architect. This weekend there is shopping program. Be ready."

He heard her as he hung the call shaking his head. Engagement was two months away and already shopping?

He called his Brother.

"Enti pandu?"

"Rei Annaiyya! Don't call me pandu!"

"Arey! You are always my Pandu, my thammudu. Sare.. Vishayam enti? Enduku phone chesavu? What is it?"

"Do you have Prithvi's number?"

"Prithvi?"

"Adey ra.. Parthavi, cousin husband."

"Oh Wipro Financial advisor?"

"Avunu!"

"Raasko.. 95000... But enduku ra?"

"Chinna pani undi le. Will call you later."

"Rei reiii"

But Raghu already hung the call and the man entered his cabin. Raghu welcomed the person.

"Raghunandhu"

"Math.. I mean Matt"

"Please take your seat Mr. D'Melo"

For a moment the man looked taken aback but smiled.

"So Mr. D'Melo. What kind of building you want?"

"Well.. Nothing so lavish. But classy enough to impress the clientele and also give good working place for staffs?"

"Ahh! You have done your homework. Mr. Math.. I mean Matt D'Melo. My PA Sreenu can give you all the brouchers and other details of this firm. For my personal details you can refer to my blog or my social networking pages. You can also talk to my clients. Sreenu can give you their details."

Matt looked taken aback lietrally this time.

"So, Hope to meet you soon Mr. D'Melo."

Both men shook their hands and Matheysh went out still in trance making Raghu Chuckle.

He saw Matheysh move out and took his mobile and was about to call Prithvi but decided against it and opened his laptop and logged into his Facebook and immediately he typed one name in the search column.

He had to accept that Parthavi was very secretive that she had hid all her personal details. But all her other details were very clearly shouting about her. Her liking to traditional wears, her intense love for books, her idealogy of fighting when what promised is not served right, and at last, her love for this one particular Hero and Heroine!

He shook his head as he saw her page filled with their pictures and updates. He found her interests very fascinating. But he never gave her a friend request as he left the choice to her. Though she had nodded her head to this match, somewhere he had a feeling that she was still soaking in the idea.

At that moment his mobile pinged. He opened his Whatsapp and saw a very angry emo glaring at him. He smiled as he saw the DP of the person. The infamous couple!

He replied back with a confused emo for which he got back a gun. So he replied in words.

'What?'

'What what? What was the call about?'

'Your brother sent a man here to enquire about me and I called you to enquire about him. Simple'

'Arey wah! So my clever Architect becomes sniffy Sherlock Holmes!'

'Hmm..hmm..'

'So.. still going over my FB page without clicking over that request button?'

Raghu looked around to see if she was here.

'Its called human psychology Mr. Architect. I never told you about my star crush and yet you knew. Its simple calculation.'

'I never knew you learnt psychology.'

'Duh! I am HR!'

'Ah! Yes.. How can I forget my interview'

He again got an angry emo, that was red this time. He chuckled.

'Are you breathing fire through your nose Parthavi?'

'Do I look like a dragon?'

'You did when you were called again on that day'

'Blame yourself. I was already going crazy being decorated for all day and you had to call me for a second look!'

'What do you expect? You came and vanished too soon.'

'Flattery Mr. Architect! Doesnt suit you.'

'You are yet to know about me completely Ms. HR'

Parthavi smiled dangling her legs on the loft of the terrace. Her sister Vasudhara looked at her as if she has gone mad which Parthavi as usual did not care for.

'Same to you Mr. Architect.'

'Any plans to know about each other?'

'And spoil the thrill?'

'Huh?'

'The thrill of knowing you through the course of marriage man! If we know each other well in advance, then the thrill is lost. Life should have some twists, and turns to make it interesting.'

'Are you reading those romantic novels?'

'And you are still snooping around my page.'

'Answer me straight Ms. HR'

'An HR never gives straight answers.'

This time he sent a boring emo making her giggle.

"YEh Baathu(duck)! Stop disturbing me! I am studying"

"What is the use when you are going to just pass Loosudhara"

"YEI!"

"You call me Baathu, so face it loosu"

"Grr!"

"Po ve!"

"Nu po ve"

But Parthu cared less as she typed her reply.

'See, you are already bored.'

'Yeah yeah. Ok. I have meeting. TTYL.'

Parthu looked at her mobile with wide eyes and then send him an emo of knife and jumped down the loft making her mother yell at her.

"Parthu! How many times have I told you not to get on the loft"

"I feel comfortable there Amma"

"Pelli kaapoye ammayi, ilanti kothi panulu cheste ela?"

"Well, they accepted to marry this kothi only"

Prabha hit her forehead and prayed for the fate of RAghu while Raghu there was sitting there with this look on his face that made everyone look at him with question mark on their face making him chuckle.

The feel of entering a new relationship.