Mikey Way Honeymoon

This one is a bit dirty (;

-Cal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to take a shower, wait for me on the bed," you said, winking at your new husband. You had just married the love of your life, Mikey Way. Now you were Mrs. Y/N Way. You were so excited, and you couldn't wait to...well do things.

You grabbed your toiletries bag and walked into the bathroom. You brought out your makeup remover and wiped off all of the makeup caked onto your face. Even though you protested, your sister still insisted on putting a ton of makeup on your face, making sure you looked perfect for the cameras.

You threw out the makeup remover wipes and turned on the hot water, slipping out of your sundress. You had changed out of your wedding dress right before you left for the airport. You sighed as you stepped into the stream of hot water. Even though today had been the best day of your life, you were exhausted.

You heard the sound of jeans hitting the floor and then Mikey stepped into the shower. You turned to face him, smiling and pecking his lips.

"Just couldn't wait for me, could you?" you asked, winking. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Nope. You're too sexy," he replied, kissing your neck. He knew where your sweet spot was, and when he lightly bit it, you couldn't help but release a moan. He brings his hand down to your core, and slips two fingers into you. Your breathing hitches in your throat.

"Mikey oh my god..." you moan. He pumps his fingers in and out of you until you climax. He pulls them out and licks them clean, smiling at you. You knew what to do. You got down on your knees and rubbed his already hard member. You took the tip in your mouth, playfully sucking on it. He let out a moan as you slowly took the rest of him into your mouth.

You pulled away when you knew he was close. You turned around and turned off the water, grabbing a towel and drying yourself off. You looked back at him and he looked disappointed.

"Did you seriously think that was all you were going to get on our honeymoon? Come on, get dried off. We have some work to do," you said, smiling deviously and walking into the bedroom, excited to get on with the night's events.

=================================================