Chapter 3

(Hallie's POV)

After gym I went to lunch and stood in line to get me a salad. One of my best friends Ana (Anastasia) was talking to me for awhile then left the line. After getting me a cesar salad. I went to sit down to find Mark missing, Paige missing and Ana missing. "Great ......Just Great.....First he says lets meet up at lunch but then he ditches me. He is such a jerk". I went over to the slushie stand to buy a fanta blue rasberry and when i paid the cashier I find Ana runnig over to me and pulling me outside. "What's going on?" I ask with a confused face. A crowd was alredy forming behind us. She pointed over to where the lunch tables were and I saw Mark kissing that stupid ass Paige.

"Mark how could you you!" I screamed.

"Hallie wa-wait!" he tried to exclaim as he threw Paige on the ground ruining her makeup.

"It's not what you think!"

"Oh!, so now are you calling me blind!, or stupid trying to say that I didnt see you two making out!"

Paige looked over to me with evil eyes "Hallie! Shutup he-."

"NO! Can it you whore!" I screamed. I started stomping over to her, from her pose looks like she was ready to try to come at me.

"I am sick and tired of your bullshit and tired of your fashon police crap!" I said pushing her down into dog poop.

Then I turned to Mark and started to run straight at him. I stopped a foot away from him and kicked right in the crotch with my hardest karate front kick. "We are through!". The crowd was video tapping the whole thing and even after I left because my brother was beating him up. I ran towards the woods at full speed. I settled down to rest on a tree when I heard voices.

"You sure she went this way" someone asked.

"Positive I see her sneaker tracks.", before I can even move I was grabbed by behind by some guy. I screamed hard for help but it was no use I was too tired and too far to recieve help.

"You're gonna be a pretty addition to our collection one guy said. The but a cloth around my eyes and bounded my feet and arms.

(Sebastians POV)

I heard her scream from the forest after watching her run away from the previous scene. By the way she screamed it did not sound good. I took off full speed towards the forest following her tracks after getting five feet into the woods, I see two other sets of tracks with blood staining the the tracks. "Vampires..." I said to myself. I started to scream her name to see if she responed. Hopefully she is still here and if not,...... she would be lucky to survive. I saw where her tracks ended and I saw two guys right beside her, probably vampires