Chapter 1

By the way they haven't started dating yet

*Alex's pov*

When I woke up this morning I was so nervous. It was the script read through for the titans curse film and that meant that I had to see Logan. I really hated him.
We had been together before while filming the sea of monsters, but then he broke up with me for no reason earlier this year.
I know he was with this other girl before but he is now single. Part of me wants to never see him again but then I guess I do still have feelings for him.

I got in my car after feeding levon and drove to the studio to meet thor and the rest of the cast. I was 10minutes early so I decided to go on twitter.
I tweeted: titans curse read through with @loganlerman @douglasthesmith @brandontjackson @levenrambin @mrjakeabel
After I had tweeted that, I got tweets saying things about 'logandra'. I was upset thinking about all the good times that I had with logan when I glanced at the clock and saw that the read through was about to start.
"Hey." I said walking into the room. They were already sat down waiting for logan and me. I sat down at the end of one of the tables next to leven.
"How are you?" leven asked.
"I'm good, you?" I said pretty unenthusiastically.
"Yeah I'm fine thanks." She replied.
Logan walked in the room, out of breath like he completely forgot about the whole thing. He was wearing his Beatles shirt with a pair of worn out jeans.
"Sorry I'm late guys" logan said sitting down in the empty chair.
"Don't worry about it, lets get started." Thor said.
The script followed the book quite well and I was excited to get started. Filming started in two weeks so we were leaving in 10days.

*logan's POV*
We were going to fly to the set. today. I put on a plain black Tshirt and a hoodie with my favourite pair of jeans. I made sure I had a cap and some sunglasses to try and avoid the paparazzi. I picked up my bag that I had packed the night before and stood outside waiting for my cab.
I got to the airport and as usual I was the last one there. We all walked through customs together and got on the plane. Douglas, Jake, Brandon and Leven got on the plane first and got seats together leaving the remaining two for Alex and me. I could see she didn't particularly want to sit by me because she obviously hates me but she didn't complain. She put her headphones on straight away to avoid any conversation so I did the same.
Not long after we took off Alex fell asleep and her head moved onto my shoulder. I have to admit I smirked a bit before I fell asleep too.

*Alex's POV*
I woke up and realised my head was on Logan's shoulder. I moved quickly hoping that nobody had noticed but that woke him up too. He yawned and stretched then smirked at me "Have a nice sleep?"
"Yes thank you." I said with a tone of hate in my voice.
"What's your problem with me?" he asked scrunching his eyebrows together, which was really cute.
"Oh I think you know." I replied putting my headphones on as he turned away looking upset.
We didn't talk for the rest of that day and I guess I felt a bit sorry for him but then he was the one who hurt me. I got to my hotel room and collapsed on the bed looking through the photos from when we were together. I felt a tear run down my cheek as I relived happy memories.

*logan's POV*
For a change I actually got to the set early so I spent some time in my trailer before I was due to go to makeup. I wish Alex wasn't so upset with me I wanted to be friends with her. I walked out of my trailer to go to make up and saw Alex coming behind me. She looked perfect even though she was dressed in a hoodie and jeans. I looked away quickly so that she wouldn't notice me staring and went to make up.
It didn't take me long to finish so I went back to my trailer to wait until I was needed on set.

*Alex's POV*
When I was done with makeup I went over to the set ready to start.
Logan was constantly staring at me but I didn't care because I hated him. We were filming the scene where Thalia, percy and annabeth are going to get nico and Bianca. It took us quite a while to get that scene right because Logan and I really couldn't get the 'friendship' thing right.
"Ok guys that's it for today." Thor said after filming a few other scenes.
"See you guys tomorrow" he said.
I walked back to my trailer and just before I could open the door I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see logan standing there.
"Hey" he said looking right in my eyes.
"Hello" I replied.
"Look Alex, I don't want you to hate me. We were best friends before but now we never talk. Just at least be friends with me." He said without any hesitation.
"Logan you don't understand what you did to me last time. I don't know if I can trust you anymore" I said. I don't know if I love him or not but I'm not prepared to try especially after he upset me so much before.
"Come on, please" he said moving closer to me so that our noses were almost touching. I really wanted to kiss him but I stopped myself.
"I'm sorry logan I can't. I need to be able to trust you first." I said walking away and going into my trailer. I didn't look back because I knew that if I did I would want to run into his arms.

*Logan's POV*
I couldn't believe she still hated me I wish we could just be friends at least. I walked back to my trailer with my hands in my pockets and my head down. I saw there was a text from brandon asking if i was going out for a drink tonight. I decided to text Alex and see if she was going.

Logan: hey r u going out for a drink tonight?
Alex: what are the others going?
Logan: yeah Brandon invited me
Alex: yeah he asked me too
Logan: see you there then?
Alex: okay

I was glad that she was going but I knew it would probably be really awkward for both of us. I got a cab back to my hotel and put the tv on before I was going to leave.
I put on a blue button up shirt and some dark jeans and walked to bar we were meeting up in.
When I got there, Brandon, Douglas and Leven were already there. Just as I sat down next to Brandon, Alex walked in. She was wearing a simple white Tshirt with some jeans. She had a gold heart necklace on which I recognised from my sister's jewellery brand. I saw her looking at me but I turned away to avoid any awkwardness. She didn't seem to make a big deal out of anything and just came over and sat down next to Leven and opposite from me. I spoke to Alex and generally tried to make friends with her. To be honest I think it worked quite well.

After a couple of drinks and a lot of talking we all decided to go back to our hotel.
My room was on the same floor as Alex's. The others got of at floor four so for two floors we were in the elevator alone together.
"So umm do you know what scenes we are filming tomorrow?" I asked trying to break the silence.
"Oh I think it's that one where we dance and then where Annabeth gets kidnapped." She replied quietly.
"Ok cool" I said as the elevator dinged showing that we had arrived on floor 6. We walked quietly down the hall until we came to Alex's room. I kept on walking but she said "hey logan?"
"Yeah?" I replied wondering what she wanted.
"You're doing better with this trust thing you know." she said smiling slightly before walking into her room.