chapter 1

This is decaited to my boyfriend. Thanks for helping me with this chapter!

*****

Chapter 1

I sat there staring at the screen.The people were moving across the screen doing the things i had sent them to do. When all of a sudden there was a power surge. The screen went blank and a bolt of lighting flashed outside my window. I saw sparks flying away from my house. I raced out of the house to see if the house had caught on fire. It didnt but the antenna had taken a hit. It was done for. I went back inside with a huff. I flopped down on the couch not bothering to light candles till the power was back on. The door creaked suddenly and i jumped up reaching for the nearest object. Which so happened to be a soft pillow. I looked at it stupidly and threw it aside reaching for something else. it was a nice hefty candleholder. The door opened and my mom walked through shaking out a wet umbrella.

"God mom where the heck where you?" I yelled at her.

"Where i was is none of your business." she yelled back.

"Im your son i kinda have a right to know where you've been!"

"Just go to your room."

"Whatever." I left storming up the stairs not caring what else she was saying. I heard her voice but i completely tuned it out. My realtionship with my mom wasn't the best. In fact it was non-exisant. Every minute we spent together was time spent yelling at each other and cursing at one another. I couldnt stand to be in the same room as her for more than two minutes and neither could she. I landed on my bed with a huge thud. I was a big boy what could say. I ran my hand through my wet hair and huffed.

A couple of hours passed before the power came back on. Fina-freaking- ly, i thought. I just sat there though trying to restart my laptop it happened to be charging at the time and completely shut down when the power went out. I clicked the sims icon and it pulled up. a few minutes later i was back to playing god in my own world. I had looked at the people on the screen recognizing one particular person who I hated. He was so stuck up the way he thought he could romance girls and play with their emotions and just get them in bed and leave them the next day. I remembered he had recently ask out my crush. She said yes. Her name was Victoria. She was the most beautiful girl i have ever laid my eyes on. I was almost sure that i loved her. I saw her every day walking in the hall laughing and smiling. I wanted to talk to her very badly, but if i came close to uttering a word to her her boyfriend Lance would show up giving me a evil glare and then wrap his stupid arms all around her slender body. I wanted to punch him in the face. In the game though i had already done that a couple of times i wanted it to be different. So i didnt i had a gang of football player do it for me. I sat ther watching them punch him face and him sitting there cringing on the floor. He took all the blows and when it was over i zommed in on his face and saw it all brusied and bloodied. I smiled wishing it were true. i save the changes and exited out of the game and turned the computer off. I crawled into bed and sleep dreaming of the glorious moment.

*******

The next morning Colton walked into my house without knocking as he usually did. I found him in the kitchen chatting with my mom. She was making waffles. Colton smiled up at me.

"Ready to go?" He asked jumping up from from his seat. I nodded at him. We headed out the door to his GTO and climbed in. When we got to school the school was full of students.Either in the hallways or outisde.All of them in their little clicks. I sent a glare over to Lance who had his arm around Victoria. He only smiled and whispered in her ear as she giggled.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. Nothing worth paying attention to or really talking about. When lunch came around it was just another normal day. I heard shouts and a girly sceram. I ran over towards the noise. I saw about 6 football players all in their jerseys punching the crap out of a boy that lay down in a fetal position. One of the players started to kick. One player had stopped and held Victoria away.

"Stop it! Stop it!" I saw victioria yelling at the players. Punching at their backs. One player left the fight and held her away from the fight.

"It has to be done." He told her.

"NO!! He didnt do anything to deserve this!"

"Then you have alot to learn abou your so called boyfriend." she punched at his chest with all her might. My eyes widened at my realization of who it was. It was only a coincidence. It was not like i had the power to control what had just happened. the football players left. The leader of the operation looked down at him.

"Dont ever go near any of our girlfriends ever again. " he growled, then proceeded to spit in his face. Victoria rushed over to Lance. She was touching him to see if anything was broken. Questioning him if he was ok or not.

I kept trying to convince myself that i had nothing to do with it. that is was only a coincidence. After school i went straight home and i locked myself in my room. i didnt play the game that day. i was too afraid to.

a/n- hoped you guys liked it. sorry it took so long>-<