"Your Ladyness! I am pleased to welcome you to our humble-eh simple wedding." Mrs. Sickly stated, and I rolled my eyes at her.

Tora and Eric grimaced.

"Such a gracious welcome, rise my dear." Aunt Adelaide said, and Papa introduced Mrs. Sickly to Aunt Adelaide, then Aunt Adelaide turned around.

"Come along deary, we must hurry!" She said, and I furrowed my brows in thought.

Who would Aunt Adelaide be so polite to?

My questions soon got answered, as a girl with long (H/C) hair, purple eyes, and (S/C) skin walked in through the door. She was wearing a dress that made her look even more beautiful than she already was. I don't know how that's possible, really. She had her satchel on her shoulder, but it didn't affect her looks.

 She had her satchel on her shoulder, but it didn't affect her looks

She gave us all a polite smile. We all gasped.

"It's a princess!" Lily said.

"A faerie princess!" Chrissy spoke.

"It's (Y/N)." I corrected, and she looked at me and smiled shyly as soon as she heard her name.

Aunt Adelaide cleared her throat. (Y/N) looked at her.

"Now (Y/N) dear, if you need me, just come and find me." Aunt Adelaide told her, and you nodded.

She walked off somewhere with Mrs. Sickly, and you engulfed us all in a group hug. You noticed Aggy's rattle, then frowned.

"Mrs. Sickly broke it." Eric stated, putting emphasis on our nickname for Mrs. Quickly.

You carefully took the rattle away from Aggy, and held the fragments in one hand, then put your hand into a fist, then waved your other hand over the hand with the rattle. You opened your hand with the rattle in it, and there, in your hand, was Aggy's rattle, like it had never been broken in the first place. You gasp the rattle back to Aggy.

Aggy shook her rattle, and giggled. Chrissy gasped.

"Magic." She said, and you put your finger to your lips, and nodded.

Chrissy nodded, then hugged you. You looked at me, and smiled. Eric stepped up.

"I knew it! You are a faerie! Your middle name is Tatiana, which means Queen of the faeries, and it was just a blind guess, but now you proved my theory!" Eric exclaimed, and you nodded, confirming his theory.