hints

Finn's POV

Noise filled the cafeteria as the whole school filled in for the end of the year assembly. As the headmaster started his bullshit speech about how successful the school year was my mind began to wander off, wondering why Jack looked so eager to get out of the assembly. My mind always wanders off to Jack and his perfect small figure, his Carmel brown eyes and his brown bush hair the way his voice would crack when he got excited or when something surprised him or how he would ramble of topic for what seemed like hours, not that it bothers Finn at all he could listen to jack's goofy story's all day. Finn as always had a deeply admired his best friend to the point where he would even question himself sometimes. At this point Finn had come to terms with that fact that he loved his best friend, but he also understood Jack could never know.

As the speech came to an end everyone cheered loudly, Finn impatiently sat waiting for the bell to ring. As soon as the bell went off Finn trudged off to meet up with his friends Jack, Wyatt and Jaeden " this is going to be the best summer every!" Jack said excitedly while giggling at everyone's eye rolls. God Finn could listen to Jack giggling on repeat for a year, the way his face scrunched into a wrinkly smile and his little snorts when he ran out of breath made Finn's heart skip a beat.

"That's what you said last year." Wyatt said sassily while dumbing his book bag into the trash. If it was anyone else Finn would have thrown a fit for the way the spook to Jack but that was just how Wyatt was, sassy. "God you guys are lame! Hey finnlard cane I come over to your house?" Jack questioned "of course Jackie." Finn said with a quick wink in Jack direction send red straight to Jacks face.

As the walked home in comfortable silence Finn couldn't help but notice how nice Jack looked today, him hair was some what tamed while he was wearing khakis and a pink polo shirt of course Finn would prefer him without the shirt but he still looked beautiful and innocent.

"Finn?" Jack asked yes I responded "have you ever thought about something you shouldn't have but then maybe liked the idea of it?" I would need an example Finn said "well I thought about being more then friends with someone and I really like the idea but doubt they would like me back" "who won't like you back I mean look at you Jack" Finn said in a teasing tone. "This is why I don't come to you for advice!" Jack joked.

"Welp I'm always good for other thing" I said with a eyebrow rise. Jack laughed. If only you new I wasn't joking I mumbled under my breath.