Chapter 21 Way to find the lost one

Wadas' house

"Come on, come on. Wada, Ogata..." she kept on saying as she was pressing the doorbell.

Ema opened the door. "Is Sue home?" Alice standing outside with Bel and Tashi asked. "Um... Hi? Another hopeless try?" Ema wondered. "It isn't hopeless," Bel objected. "You don't even know her," Ema snapped, "I just don't want my cousin to find a dead body of her best friend."

"It's your choice to believe that or not. Just tell us where Sue is," Alice said. "I don't want you to waste your time, but I owe it to you for leaving you in the art club all alone. She's at the lake," Ema replied. "Thank you, Ema."

"No problem. Just keep my cousin out of trouble."

---------------------------------------------------

At the lake

A brunette with glasses was sitting near to lake with her Daspletosaurus. Candles and flower were at the coast, they were from Ema and the others that lost the hope.

"Is this really hopeless?"

Her Daspletosaurus Annie turned around and ran into Bel's arms, she, Alice, and Tashi arrived. "Sue!"

Sue looked at them. "Anything new?" she wondered. "W-well, Alice has something," Bel answered. "Really?" Alice nodded. "I'm sure it can be dangerous, but we have to do that. We need others." "Oh hell no. I doubt cousin will help us," Sue growled.

"Don't worry, I know what to do."

---------------------------------------------------

September 15th, North School, Art club

Everyone from the North School met up in the art club, others from the South School were contacted by Justin. Everyone, but Max, Rex, and Reese.

"So, what do you want, guys?" Niki asked and turned to Sue. "Don't look at me," she snapped, "this was Alice's idea." "Y-yeah... She hasn't really said anything to us," Bel said. Everyone looked at Alice. "Welp, sis? Tell us."

"Wh-what?! I-I... I can't talk... No... No, no, no!" Alice was so pale, sweating and almost fainted. "No need to worry, sister," Justin said, "let me handle this. It is about Zoe."

"What did I expect?" Ema sighed and left. "Screw you too, cousin..." "No wonder she is tired of this, it was 4 months," Kenji said, "sorry, guys, but it seems useless." He was gone as well. "I agree," Kyra spoke up, "but Ree and Ally believe and that gives me hope."

"And what is it all about?" Sabi wondered. "Sister had her crystal stored in her mind and she can see future, present, and past in her dreams. She has seen her," Justin explained.

"That's nonsense," Sabi admitted, "you didn't give me a good reason for this. Sorry." "Looks like Ema was right," Andy said. They both left.

"Welp, the hell you guys think?" Sue asked with fire in her eyes. Others looked at each other. "Before you say anything, you need to know it isn't useless," Alice said, "Zoe is still alive." "Yeah," Kyra added, "I'm not sure how it works, but when Ree looked at Zo's crystal she was sure she is alive. If it'll make Ree happy I'll do it."

There was a silence for a few minutes.

"We'll do it," Cole replied. "I don't want to agree with him," Cruz said, "but si." "Alice, where have you seen her?" Dengyo wondered. "At the lake, she didn't have her scarf, so it has to be after the incident. Then I saw some kind of wormhole, I don't know what that was..."

"What the hell did you see, sis?" Nicolas wondered with his mouth wide opened.

Justin took his laptop and showed them something. It was that colorful tunnel. "This is a simulation of what sister described to me," Justin explained. "So, what is that supposed to be?" Niki asked.