#RiseAbove

Sometimes you have no idea of what's going on around you. Your mother could win a huge amount of money, your father could be trying to find another job, your brother could do bad things.. Just like one of your friend could be a victim of cyberbullying. We never know. In the matter of a second, even you could be a victim or even a traitor. Our future is a blurry figure, something between life and death. It's all about decisions and how you decide to wake up in the morning. It's all about you.
When you take your phone, you also take the decision to either do something good or bad. You could save someone, or you could kill someone. One touch, one bullet. One second, one life change. To rise above something bigger than ourselves is an inimaginable thing, something created out of dream and reality. Why not rising above cyberbullying?
Sometimes you have no idea why. You have no idea why you say this or that, because you just need to let go anger and the fear of being defeated. And it's okay! It's okay to feel those things because we, as human, we need to let our body push away the anger and the sadness it contains.
What I'm trying to say is that, you don't have to accuse others for what's happening in your life. You don't have to take revenge to know that you're worth better than you've known. You don't have to take your phone while you're angry and send threat or words to someone who didn't ask for it. Because that person could be living something worst than you.
You often think it's okay to say or send bad words to others because they deserve it. You tell them "fuck you" to one, "go kill yourself" to others. Is that it? Is that all you want to do with your life? No, because it ruins the moment. Live in the moment, remember? 
It's kind of impossible to imagine that there is still teenagers who cyberbully others, considering the numbers of publicity about intimidation. Cyberbullying is not even just about accepting others — it's about to know the limits of your words.