Chapter 13~

*Seolyun's POV*
It was the next day. I was really happy that I got to hang out with Jin and Sonyeol and Seuchul. I go downstairs and sat down between Jungkook and Jimin. "Good Morning Noona!" They both said in sync. "Morning Boys!" I ate my food and started chatting with them.

Then my phone rang. It was Jian. Suddenly the boys stopped talking. They look at my phine and shrugged as I answer the call. "Annyeonghaseyo?" "Oh..Seolyun-ah! Are you free today? I want to take you somewhere since its my last day until I get back."

"Oh sure I'm free today since the boys do have dance practice and I'm free to wander around today." "Great! Meet me at the park at 10." "Sure." I hang up and start to eat again this time the two boys were quiet. "Oh? Why did you become silent all of a sudden?" I ask them both. "Nothing.." They both answer me.

Hmm..Weird. "Oh! It's 8 already I have to get ready." I go upstairs and do a weather check. It seems like it's gonna be chilly outside. I wore a cute pink oversized sweater and jeans. Also some brown fuzzy boots. I grab my bag.

I go downstairs to see Jin and the others waiting for me. "Come on Noona." We all get inside the van. "Noona where are you going?" Hoseok asked my while looking at his phone. "I'm going to meet up with Jian since it's his last day."

And again I heard mumbles and shrugs. I just ignore it again. "Bye Noona." They all wave goodbye to me as I walk to the park. "Seolyun-ah!" I look to see Jian who was waving his hand to signal he was here. "Oh! There you are!" I go to him and hug him.

"What do you wanna do on your last day?" I ask him. "Hmm..I want to drink hot chocolate with you! I call dibs on paying!" I giggled at his actions. "Come on let's go over to the cafe over there!" I lead him to one of my favorite cafes.

Hours have passed and now He was standing beside me at the park. Until he finally spoke up. "Seolyun-ah..I want to tell you something." "Sure you can tell me anything."

*Jimin's POV*
I was walking around with all of the guys until we saw Noona. With that guy Jian. Of course as stupid as we are all of us decided to come and listen. (I know freaks right? But it's a need.) "I-I like you Seolyun-ah." We can see her eyes widen. We faced Jin hyung as he calmly walked away back to the van.

*Seolyun's POV*
"I-I like you Seolyun-ah." My eyes widen. I didn't know what to say. Do I like him? "Seolyun-ah.." "Jian..I-I don't feel that way about you I'm sorry." One tear left his eye but he still continued to smile. I felt hurt knowing it was fake. "Jian..Can we still be friends please?" He nodded slowly.

"I'm really sorry that I hurt you!" I hug him."No..No..It would hurt me more if you just faked that you love me just to make me happy. I'm more happy that you're honest with me." We both sat down. "Why can't I just get a girl in my life.." He sighed. I think now is a great time.

"How about Julia?" "Julia? Nah..She has her bias thing..Which was from I don't jnow which bang but she has that." "But..Do you like her?" He sighed. "Well..Kinda she has this weird personality that I like." I think its time to tell him. "You know..Julia likes you." "What?" "Yeah she liked you since the first day where I introduced you to her."

"Really? She never told me.'' "I think I know the reason why she didn't tell you." He looked at me technically asking me what. "Did you tell her that you liked me?" "Yes. 2 years ago." "Yeah..That's probably why she didn't tell you. Look." I faced him.

"When you go back home try and forgot about your feelings for me okay? Start to hang out with Julia instead. Oh, and don't tell her that I told you that she liked you. Arraseo?"
"Yeah." I put my pinky up. "Pinky Promise?" "Pinky promise." And our pinkys intertwined.

We hugged and said our goodbyes and led off. I walked back to the dorm. It was strangley weird because when I listened behind the door. There was no noise. Usually they were already shouting and chasing each other which makes noise but nothing.

When I came in I thiught they weren't home yet since there were no noises. But they were sitting quietly on th table. "Hey Guys." "Hi." Wow. Why are they so stubborn lately? "Were you guys tired of dancing is that why you're being stuborn?" I sat down then suddenly Jimin stood up.

"I can't take it anymore! Noona! Are you going to leave us and follow your boyfriend?!" What? Why all of the sudden? Maybe they must've heard. "What? How did you know about that?" Their eyes widen. "Wait It's true?" Jin asked me. "Maybe."

That's where they all had a mental break down. "It's with that Jian guy wasn't it?! We heard he confessed to you and-" "JIMIN!" They all shouted. "Wait..How did you know that?!" "Oops." He quietly sat back down. "So..You're in a relationship now huh?"

Jin asked sternly. "Tsk..You guys listened didn't you? Aish..No I'm single Idiots.." "Wait What?!" "But he-" "Nope. I didn't like him. I like someone else." They were calm but as soon as I said I like someone else all their eyes widen. "Who is it?!" "Relax..You know him. Actually you all know him."

They all scratched their heads. "It's for you to find out. And If you find out I'll confess. Deal?"

"Deal."

A/N:
HELOOOOOOOOOOOO 😘
-Author-nim~