Services

Chapter 6: ServicesSo I bet that some of you guys are curious about the services that we offer, and this isn't a simple answer actually, it's honestly pretty complex

Chapter 6: Services
So I bet that some of you guys are curious about the services that we offer, and this isn't a simple answer actually, it's honestly pretty complex.

So, imma start off by saying that we have five main categories (we call them departments tho)that all books fall over. The five categories are: trailers, graphics, writing, advice, and extras. Under each department are specific services that each get their own book for.

Trailers: This includes an trailer recourses book, a trailer tips book, and a trailer shop.
Total: 3

Graphic: This includes a graphic resources book, a graphic tips book, a graphic shop, graphic tutorials, and two graphic portfolios.
Total: 6

Writing: A writing resources book, a writing tips book, book reviews, book critiques, how to edit, editing shop, and writing showcase.
Total: 7

Advice: personal advice, writing advice, and graphic advice.
Total: 3

Extras: playlist help, epigraph help, cast help, extended summary help, prologue help, plot shop, and layouts.
Total: 7

(The total is how many books will be in what department)
So as you can see we plan to offer a lot of services, and when we said that we are trying to offer everything you've ever seen on wattpad plus more, we weren't kidding. (I mean come on we plan to offer a total of 26 different services)

We of course won't be able to publish them all at once, this will one take ages and two will be super hard to manage.

So, instead what we are doing is we are starting with one department and then moving on to the next once we can handle that one and it's successful.

We have decided to start off with the writing department, simply because we believe it's the most important department. Following it will be the extras department, then graphics, then trailers, and then lastly advice.

If you have any questions about any of this be sure to comment below :)