Chapter Five

‡Chapter Five‡

-Loki's P.O.V-

Nightfall came, and I curled up in the corner of the cave. Thor was beside me fast asleep, snoring lightly. His large cape was detatched from the back of his armour, and splayed across the both of us. I slung a slender arm over Thor's massive build. His snoring ceased for a moment. I smiled softly, sighing contentedly as I watched the snow outside fall slowly to the ground. I let my worries fall along with the snow, as well as my consiousness.

When I awoke, Thor was gone. I was shocked that he would leave me. I sat appalled in the corner with his cape draped over my shoulders like a banner. The sky grew darker as the day approached night. I became more and more angry with Thor as the hours passed.

How could he leave me like this?

After what we talked about yesterday, he just up and leaves without a mere goodbye. My frustrations made me weary up until I heard the sound of footsteps approaching the dark cave. Thor ducked under the overhang, and I turned my back towards him. He inched nearer to me with ease, yet I still ignored him. All I wanted to do was hug him, but at the same time I wanted only to tell him what a fool he's been for lying to me. He gripped my shoulder tightly, whispering raspily:

"Loki?"

I huffed, trying my hardest to ignore the sudden contact. But it was different this time I couldn't ignore it. I've ignore him for silly reasons and for ones that were harsh enough, but I couldn't do it anymore.

"Th-Thor, stop." I hissed suddenly.

I could feel him cringe, and I quickly whirled around to face him.

"Why?" I asked rather loudly.

"Why what, brother?"

"Why would you leave me here? Remember what we talked about last night? I'm starting to think it was a lie. Something to make me confess my guilt-filled love for you. Was it?" I snapped.

He looked up at me with innocence coating his eyes.

"Loki. N-no. I do love you. I always have and I always will. Whether it be as a brother or as a lover. What makes you think I'd lie to you?"

"You just left. You didn't say anything to me before. You just. . . Left." I said, noticing the way Thor stammered at being yelled at. He always was the sensitive one. Always.

"Loki. Don't ever doubt my love for you. I only left so I could fetch us something to eat." He said quietly.

I could tell that my face was flushed by the heat left behind. God. Why was I so distrustful? Why couldn't I trust like any other person? Tears brimmed my half-lidded emerald eyes.

"Thor. . . I-"

He cut me off, pressing my lips against his. I blushed a bit, kissing back, biting his bottom lip in the process. I pulled away, startled, yet quite happy.

"I'm sorry, Thor." I muttered.

"No need. You're right, I could've atleast told you where I was off to." He said, chuckling softly.

"Now, where can I put the bear?"