My mates are one direction

What's up people my name is Elizabeth and my sister name is Isabella and we are vampire....will Isabella is a vampire and am a Hybert but my sister think am just a vampire ...she is soo off, well sorta,not really,wait ughhh...so back to us. I'm one of the sixth first Hybert that ever leaved the other 5 are in this band I really don't care about them but my sister always talk about them and it is annoying as freak.ohhh and am 18 and my sister is 15 and I like play football,basketball,and soccer, I play all interment and I really like eating and shopping and I don't like when people play with my hair.ohh and I have these dimples that people always say look cute.ohh and...

"Sister come here I need to tell you something that you promised me"ohh yeah did I tell you that I was in my room and my room is in the top floor..and I really hope that my sister is not talking about that stupid band because I told her on her 15 birthday that I was going to go with her to one of there shows but I was just joking like gosh.

"I'm coming....what promise did I make because I don't remember me promising you nothing" please don't be about the band

"Haha yea right you know what I'm talking about now hurry up I have to give you the tickets and they are called one direction honey and hurry up can you"WHY,WHY do it have to be this, any thing but this.

"Hurry up"ohh did I tell you that am walking down the stair really slow and I almost busted my face because my sister just pulled me down

"What was that for I could have got hurt"yeah right I can't get hurt but I have to pretend because vampire get hurt faster then the original Hybert and Im one of them and you already now because I told you but am just reminding you but vampire don't get hurt fast,fast,fast just that it just that I can't get hurt that much only with the right weapon but it only one of them so am good.wow I think to much.

"Will you was taking soo long to walk down the stairs so I just pulled you down and don't worrying you will heal"if only she know

"Ummm so what up"

"One Direction"omg I think she just busted my ear drum

"So when are we going"good thing it not today or tomorrow

"Tomorrow at 9"I was thinking too soon

"OH MY GOD I HAVE TO GET READY!!!"acting like I was happy but she know that I was pretending because I was never this happy for them

"I know that you don't like them but do it for me" why is she doing the puppy face thing It don't work on me but I will just pretend. AGIAN

"Ooh ok only for you"