Prologue

Rydel's POV:

"Good morning." Ell's sexy morning voice woke me.

"Hey babe." I smiled. I looked down, we were naked. But thankfully we were at his house and his parents weren't home.

He rolled off the bed onto the floor. I giggled. He stood up and put his pants on. "Rydel." He threw my skirt at me.

"Yes?"

"I've been thinking." I snagged his shirt before he could grab it. I put it on, leaving him shirtless. Mission accomplished. But his shirt was a couple sizes to big so it fell down too far and hung over my fingers. "We should tell your brothers about us."

"Ell, you know I want to. I want them to know so badly, but they can't they can't know. Ever."

"Why not?" His face squished into an adorable confused one.

"Because they would be mad. They would threaten you, or hurt you if you ever do anything to me, or beat, you-" I started crying. My own brothers can't know of my love to my bestfriend, how sad.

"Shh." He hugged me, calming me down. "We don't have to. We'll be a secret, okay? And one day, when the time is right, they can know. I promise."

"Okay." He kissed me forehead. And at that moment, I felt safe.

=-/_·**·_\-=

"Oh my god," I muttered under my breath. I looked at the positive sign on the pregnancy test, confirming my suspicions.

"Delly?" Riker knocked on the door.

I hid the test in my pocket. "Yeah?"

"Can you hurry up, other people need to use the bathroom too you know."

"Yeah, sure." I opened the door to face my older brother.

"Have you seen Ell?" I asked Riker.

"He's in the kitchen with mom." Riker pointed to out kitchen.

I tore apart from the bathroom, running around the house until I reached the kitchen. "Ell?" I spazz-slapped his shoulder.

"Wassup?" He ignored his shoulder.

"Can I talk to you? Alone?" I gestured to Mom.

"I'll just leave it to you two then." Mom got the message and left the kitchen, and earshot.

"What's so important Delly?" Ell said with concern in his voice. My voice wouldn't work. The right words couldn't come out, so I took out the test. His eyes bulged at first, but then filled with concern. "What are we going to do?" He rubbed his forehead.

"Your not mad?"

"Of course not." He kissed my nose. "But what are we going to do? If the guys find out, then they'll know. But if we don't tell them, your tummy will grow and then we'll be forced to tell them." He placed his cold hand on my stomach. His head dipped up until his forehead was pressed against mine. "You know what we have to do right?"

Sadly, I did know. "Tonight." I gripped his hand.

"Tonight." He grabbed my other hand. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed him, pulling back at the sound of boys running down the hall.

"Food Rocky, food." Ross instructed, snapping and pointing his fingers like guns.

"Okay, we got oreo's, lucky charms, french to- we've got mom's french toast!" Rocky announced and ran over too it.

"Gimme some!" Ross pouted.

"Fine." Rocky unwillingly shoved a slice into Ross' mouth.

I giggled. Rocky just noticed that I was there. "I'm sorry, were we interrupting something?" He smirked.

I went deep red. "No. Not at all."

=-/_·**·_\-=

"Ready?" I whispered to Ell. We had a small suitcase with as many belongings as we needed. I was inches away from the door.

"Ready." He muttered. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, as we walked out of my house, forever.

A/N: Sooooooo, how do you like it so far?