Chapter 1: the new girl.

1

3

The referee held my hands up in victory. I had just finished my debut match against Aksana, and I had won.

Let me introduce myself. Hi, my name is Julie Lee, the little sister of Divas Champion, AJ Lee. i'm 20 years old from Union City NJ.

I walked backstage to see my sister and her boyfriend CM Punk, with the biggest smiles on their  faces.

" Oh my god, you were amazing!" my sister gushed, hugging me.

" She was decent." Punk said, leaning against the wall.

"Decent?" my sister and I said in union. We had a bad habit of doing that.

" OK, you were amazing." Punk admitted, hugging me.

" Thanks Punk," I said. I turned to my sister, " So, what should we do now?"

" How about you get changed then we'll get something to eat?" she asked.

" Sounds good, meet you guys in the parking lot in 10 minutes." I said.

I was walking back to the divas locker room when Renee Young came up to me with a camera man.

" Julie if you don't mind I just wanted to get your reaction to winning your first match and being in the WWE." she said, handing me the microphone.

" Renee it's a feeling no words could ever explain. It's amazing to be in the WWE, the fans are incredible and the people who work here are awesome, and it's even more amazing to be here because I get to be here with my sister." I said.

" Well congratulations and welcome to the WWE family." Renee said, smiling.

" Thanks." I replied. I continued walking to my locker room when I was stopped by Eva Marie and Summer Rae.

" Can I help you two?" I asked, crossing my arms.

" Oh, you think your so much better than everyone just because your sister is Divas Champion?" Summer asked, getting in my personal space.

" Summer, I don't think i'm better than anyone because my sister is the Divas Champion, I don't think i'm better than anyone period." i said, stepping back.

" Your such a liar." Eva said, shoving me against the wall.

" OK, what have I done that would make you believe that I think i'm better than everyone?" I asked.

" Uh-" Summer stuttered , looking at Eva. Eva looked at summer, blank looks on thier faces, both of them couldn't think of anything to say.

" Exactly, you have nothing against me." I said, shoving Eva off of me. " So until you do, get out of my way, and stop causing drama." 

" Bitch!" Summer called after me.

" Like I care what you think." I yelled back. I reached my locker room, got changed into a red ruffle tank top, dark blue jeans, black boots, and a leather jacket and headed out to meet my sister and Punk.

" Hey is everything OK?" AJ asked, when I got to the car.

" I'll explain later, so where are we going?" I asked.

" Burger King." Punk smiled. 

" OK fine, but next time I get to choose." I said, jumping in the backseat.

" Why?" Punk asked.

" Because whenever we let you choose, you always choose fucking Burger King!" i said.