NN

Zack (PokeDiger1) was sitting on the couch watching NETFLIX. He had a bowl of popcorn with salsa on it and a plate with 3 m&m pancakes that he made. His friend Charlie walked in the room and rudely snatched one of his pancakes.

      "Hey! I was gonna eat that!" Yelled Zack angrily.

      "Well, you shouldn't have left it where I always sit." replied Charlie.

      Charlie sat next to Zack and put his legs on the other side of the couch. " What are you watching?"

      "The 4400," said Zack. "I'm on season 2."

      "Since when did people start shipping you and Joe?"

      " Dude! It's all over my channel, how do you not know!"

      "I'm sorry, bro."

      Charlie left and went upstairs to his room to play with Dude the cat. Zack was still watching The 4400 until he heard his phone ringing. He checked in the plant, behind the T.V., where he was sitting, and under the couch, and he couldn't find it. He called Joe to help him.

      "Joe, bro, I can't find my phone." he cried.

      " Um... Then how are you calling me?"

      He looked at his hand and realized that he had his phone in his hand the whole time. "Duh! How did I not see that! OK bye-"

      "NO WAIT! I wanted to know if you wanted to record a video together?" Joe asked.

      "Sure, why not."

      3 hours later, Zack traveled to Idaho to do a video with Joe. Zack knocked on his door, and it took 2 minutes for Joe to answer the door.

      "Zack, come inside!" said Joe making a come inside movement.

      "So, let's get to the video," Poke said. "What is the video about anyway.

      "You'll see."

      Joe told Zack to go to the room next to the bathroom. Zack sat in the chair and put on the headphones that were on the desk. He logged into ROBLOX and waited until Joe put the game so he can join him.

      Joe POV:

      Zack doesn't even know what i'm gonna do. I started ROBLOX and waited for him to join my server. I looked over to Zack on the other side of the hallway. I knew that from the corner of his eye, he saw me looking at him. I quickly turned my head away from him and looked at my screen. Zack finally joined my game and we started recording.

      Zack POV:

      Joe wouldn't stop looking at me. I felt creeped out because I felt that he had a crush on me or something. I couldn't stop looking at him either, NOT CAUSE I LIKE HIM, NO, I DON'T! I ALREADY HAVE NICOLE. But I wanted to know what the video was about, he wouldn't  tell me.  I joined his game and started the video.