Chapter 2

I was finally heading back to London, after being in New York for a week. I was ready to be home. It had only been one day since the audition, so I'm not expecting a call for a couple more days. I was sitting in the waiting area, listening for when the flight attendant to say, "Flight 3-17 please board your plane." Oh wait, she just said it.

  I grab my bag, heading towards the gate, while I hear screaming behind me. I ignore it, it's probably nothing. I sit down in the first class section, I had enough money for it so why not? I hear voices and drinks clinking together in the background, as I put my headphones in. I open up the 'Movies' app on my phone, and turn on SM: Homecoming. This was only gonna be a four hour flight so I'll have enough movies for it. 

*Four Hours Later*

  I start to get off the plane, as I hear more screams. Someone important was probably on the plane, and I most likely didn't see it but whatever. 

(A/N I'm going to skip back to the beginning for Tom's POV of whats going on)

*Toms POV Yesterday*

   I was sitting in the room, watching people audition for roles. I think I was making them nervous because they all stuttered. 

  In-between people, I took a picture with the the directors and posted it on Instagram. I watched my phone instantly light up with likes and comments. I was scrolling through them, giving an occasional fan, a comment on their photo, until one comment stood out to me. 

(Y/I/N= Your Instagram name)

Y/I/N liked your photo                                          6 seconds ago

Y/I/N comment                                                        "Cute x"

  I looked at her profile, her captions, her pictures. She was really pretty, and seemed pretty talented and is from London. Maybe I'll meet her tomorrow on the plane back home.  

*The Next Day* 

  The day before I flew to New York, so I didn't have a long plane ride. I slept and then I had checked out of my hotel, and drove to the airport. I should have known better than to not wear a sweatshirt, or a hat and sunglasses, because a group of Hollander and Marvel fans ran up to me and asked me about autographs, but it didn't bother me, I love my fans. I signed hats, posters, and even one girls arm. Finally, I was escorted away to the plane, where I sat first class. 

  I saw the girl that liked and commented on my post the day before, but she had headphones in and she was asleep so I didn't want to wake her. I sat down in the isle next to her, and kinda, creepily watched her sleep. She was cute, her Spiderman sweatshirt on, and she was watching Homecoming. She must be a major fan. 

 I slipt on a sweatshirt and lay my seat back and slowly drifted to sleep. A couple hours later, I got off, and tried to approach the girl, but another group of Hollanders came out of nowhere. At this point, I was tired of the groups of people randomly coming up to me, so I smiled and just tried to shove past the crowd.

*Your POV*

  I opened my phone up to a group chat with my two friends, Skylar and Matthew. 

Losers Club :)

Which one of you is coming to pick me up?

Skylar: Both of us! Look to your right! Btw nice Spiderman hoodie.

  I look to my right, and see my best friends waving their hands insanely. I smile and grab both my bags, and start to walk over to them. They both run over to me, hugging me tightly when they finally get to me. 

    "She's alive!" Matt says laughing. I laugh back, and head out to the car.  We all get in, and the conversation starts again. 

    "So how was it auditioning? I heard RDJ was there? Was he funny? Did you stutter?" Skylar asks spitting out questions. 

    "Oh wow, so many questions," I giggle, " auditioning was fun, RDJ was there, and yes he was funny. No I didn't stutter thank the lord." 

    "My best friend talked to Robert Downey Jr!" Matt screams. I keep driving, all the way to the apartment complex we all live in, while listening to the radio and answering Skylar excessive questions. I wasn't that annoyed, she was just trying to be a good friend. 

  We finally got back to our little apartments, I live in the top one, and both Skylar and Matt live underneath me. I walk into my room, jumping onto my bed. It was nice and silent, until my phone lit up and I got a notification.  

tomholland2013 started a live. Click here to watch the live before it ends.

  I click the notification, and I hear his sweet, British accent while he talks. He talks about the auditions he watched yesterday, congratulating everyone who tried out. He keeps talking, reading comments and peoples name who joined, until he says one thing that makes you jump.

    "Y/I/N just joined, oh my god." Tom says, stopping in the middle of his sentence. 

    "What?" I hear Harrison ask in the background. 

    "Y/N, that girl I told you about, she just joined." 

~End of Chapter 2~

A/N: So how did you like itttt? Sorry it took forever, school, volleyball, and acting classes are getting in the way but I'll write more. Also, ooooo Tom was talking about you? How does he know you? Find out next chap!