Part 2

Rosa was done cleaning for the day. Now she can go to her job after school. Rosa took the subway to Tokyo from Kyoto. Yes she lives in Kyoto. The most haunted city in Japan. Rosa walked slowly a cross the street to the cafe where she works. She walked to the back room. She put on her uniform, and walked out onto the cafe floor.

When Rosa noticed something peculiar. Two large men, in suits with scars across their faces walked in. Rosa ducked behind the counter. She recognized both men, but she couldn't recall from where. Her work continued as usual. She was weary of those two men. They stayed until closing.

Rosa walked out the back door or the cafe to leave after closing. When she saw those two men in the alley way. Those two men ran up to her she was closed in. She could feel anger from the and they have some type of motive. They both were wear black robes.

Both men said in unison in dark intimidating voices, " We have your sister Lilith. If you do not comply with our requests we will hurt her."

Rosa asked, " What are your requests?"

Both men replied in unison, " We want you to resurrect the demon lord Izo Tatsuyoshi Ryuu ."

"You want me to resurrect a demon lord.... Okay I can see bringing good harvest, rain fall communicating with loved ones... Me telling you your future.... But this! Oh no this is beyond my capabilities. Izo Tatsuyoshi Ryuu on top of that. He's killed thousands of women and children. He will bring this world to chaos and destruction. Is that what you want?" Rosa said with an exasperated voice.

"Yes." They said in a monotone voice in unison. Then said loud and boisterously in unison, "WE WANT TO BRING THIS WORLD TO IT'S KNEES!"