Random drabble

Takes place during the time when Shivaay and Ragini's fake mms went viral.

To say that Anika was furious would be an understatement. She wanted to kill that cheapdi Ragni for making that fake mms. The only thing that was stopping her was the fact the she couldn't let her ex husband know that she was jealous of him being in the proximity of that woman. She had proudly proclaimed back there that it couldn't have been Shivaay in that video but a part of her did wonder- what if it was? It wouldn't be completely absurd for her ex to seek comfort from his so called fiance. Besides Anika was the one who shyed away from physical intimacy not Shivaay. It wasn't anything new to him. After all he had had many girlfriends in the past unlike Anika whose dating experience was zero.

Consumed with duch thoughts Anika started making her way towards her room when Shivaay suddenly interrupted her.

Where are you going?  Asked Shivaay

Why should i tell you?

Right. I had forgotten for some time you don't need to tell me anything anymore said Shivaay more to himself than her.

I just wanted to clarify one thing- it wasn't me in that video..i mean ..the video was fake...

Why are you justifying anything to me Shivaay. You don't owe anything to me now .

Because i care of your opinion about me ...i mean about Ragini...i mean i don't want her reputation to be tarnished.

Before Shivaay had mentioned that wretched woman Anika was feeling quite happy that he still cared about her feelings and wanted to prove his fidelity even though they were divorced but now that he had mentioned his so called fiance who she knew was responsible for that video in the first once Anika was seething with a rage she had never felt before.

That's when an idea stuck her. Enough that would make herex husband jealous with fervor.

Shivaay..don't worry about that..i would never judge Ragini for that video..i mean i understand

Understand what Anika asked Shivaay confused

Well you and Ragini are engaged so..

So... what Anika

Its quiet natural...

I don't understand...

I mean i can totally relate Shivaay. Even since i have gotten engaged my fiance and I ...well you know..like to get romantic the same way all couples do ..just like you and ragini were you know in that video.

Before Anika could say anything else Shivaay ahd already broken the vase that was on a tabke nearby.

He pulled Anika closer to him and did his signature move by twisting her arm closing the distance between them .

Shivaay what are you doing? Leave me said Anika

Shivaay leaned into her ears and whispered...you know sometimes you take these games way too far Anika but today you crossed a line you shouldn't have.

Meaning? Asked Anika as if she was clueless of what her ex was talking about .

You know very well what i am talking about don't you.

Anika was about to come up with a witty reply but Omru and their respective partners interuppted them.

What's going on asked Om

Ams what happened to that vase asked Bhavya

Hearing their questioning Shivaay immedietly let go of Anika .

Nothing we were just talking about something. Where were you all?

We were just waiting for you both at the lunch table but you guys never came said Rudy suspicious of his bhaiya bhabhi's interaction. He knew that they clearly weren't just talking before they arrived.

Well i was not feeling hungry anyway so...uhm..i am gonna go to office now..there is an important business deal that needs to be finalised today said Shivaay as he started heading out of the house but not beofre whispering in Anika's ear " this is so not over" leaving with a smirk on his face desparately trying to cover how hurt he was .

Bring it on Shivaay Singh Oberoi thought Anika .