"My Brother, Glenn, is picking us up. He said to meet him out front. He'll be here in five." I tell Harry, placing my phone back into my pocket. Harry nods, looking down at me. His eyes land on my neck and he frowns.

"Maybe you should cover this up before we see your family." He says, lightly touching my mark. I nod, deciding that he's right. I don't want the third degree from my Brothers. I pull out my scarf from my bag and wrap it around my neck, covering the mark. I smile and lean up to kiss Harry on the lips.

"Glenn!" I exclaim, rushing over to hug him. He laughs, happily accepting me into his arms. He hugs me tightly and I do just the same. When we finally pull away, he immediately holds me at arms length.

"God, baby Sister, you've gotten even more beautiful." He smiles and my heart swells at his words. I quickly pull him into another hug, happy to be seeing him again.

"You're taller." I comment and Glenn laughs, nodding as he looks down at himself.

"Hi. You must be Harry. I'm Glenn." Glenn says, holding his hand out to Harry. Harry looks shocked for a moment before shaking his hand.

 Harry looks shocked for a moment before shaking his hand

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Glenn." Harry says and Glenn nods.

"Likewise. Now, we should go. Leon is waiting to see you." Glenn tells me and I nod, grabbing Harry's hand as we follow Glenn to his car.

"God! It's so good to see you, little Sis!" Leon coos, his arms wrapped tightly around me. I feel tears burn my eyes as I try to wrap my head around the fact that my Brothers have all grown and matured so much!