Im Going Home!

Magsimula sa umpisa

After about 5 minutes into the massage, Carmella asked, "Enzo, I think we're making these guys a little uncomfortable. Do you wanna go further away?"

VC-Enzo- *Starts singing. * My minds telling my no, but my body, my body is telling me yes.

 * My minds telling my no, but my body, my body is telling me yes

"Yea sure wherever you want to go. Im just concerned about relieving all your stress right now. Being stressed is NOT a good thing." he smirked.

VC-Xavier- Give me a break.

She took his hand and together they walked down onto the far end of the pool on the opposite side. He backed himself into the corner of the pool and she turned her back toward him so he could continue massaging. Suddenly, she slowly pulled down the straps of her bikini top. Dean and Xavier squinted and strained their eyes to see what was going on.

"Did she just..." Xavier asked.

"She fucking did. I see nipples. I cant believe it." Dean said as he stared their direction.

VC-Dean- My man, Enzo. Back home in Cincinnati they call me the titty master. Enzo deserves that title now. I mean, the titties literally just came to him.

They watched as Enzo's hand's were all over her, and her hands were down under the water in a jerking movement.

"Wait wait wait. She has a boyfriend back home. What is she doing?" Dean said.

"She's probably drunk."

"She took like two sips of the beer. She seemed totally fine to me."

VC-Dean- Id be lying if I said I wasnt jealous right now. I won the first challenge with her I should be getting some action.

Carmella pulled her straps back up and her and Enzo got out of the pool. Dean and Xavier watched as they went into an empty storage room that had a pool table, and locked the door.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me. Is it that easy to score around here?" Xavier said in shock.

"Lets go listen!" Dean said.

They raced out of the pool and made their way to the room that was located downstairs.

They rested their ears up on the door and listened. As expected, all they heard was moaning and the sounds of wet skin slapping against each other.

Xavier and Dean's eyes bulged and jaws dropped. They continued listening.

VC-Dean- I gotta say, im proud. Also a little jealous. But proud.

"Get it Enzo! Get it!" Dean yelled from outside the door and Xavier laughed.

"Go all in baby! Balls deep!" Xavier added.

VC-Dean- I dont understand. Why cant this happen to us? Why cant a girl just walk up to us and ask to give them a massage and let us feel their tits?