Before you had the chance to ask her what was on her mind, the five minute warning bell rang.

"Well, off we go." You hoped that today would be a good day. You were going to have a hard time adjusting, but you would get through it.

"Hello, everybody." Mr. Green said as everyone took their seats. This teacher wore a green shirt with a "G" in the center of it. He sat behind his desk, typing away on his computer.

"Oh no, he's hot." Your friend leaned over and whispered to you. You giggled and Mr. Green gave you a warning glare. You quieted down, not wanting to get on a teacher's bad side this early in the year.

"(F/N) (L/N)?" Mr. Green called your name for roll, snapping you out of your daze.

"Here." You said in an expressionless voice. He looked at you over the edge of his glasses and shook his head.

That was weird.

The rest of class went relatively well, but you had a feeling math was gonna be extra boring. Mr. Green spoke in an emotionless, robotic voice. He seemed nice enough, but you had a feeling he would lay down the law if need be.

You and your friend parted ways as you headed off to English. As soon as you entered the room, you paused. This teacher looked identical to your previous one, save for the different choice in attire. He wore a tan trench coat and his hair was slicked back.

You gazed around the room until you spotted an empty seat. You took the desk closest to the window and set your stuff down. Next to you was a boy with blue hair and an excited grin on his face. He caught you staring at him, but he didn't seem bothered by it in any way.

"Hi!" He said, turning his body towards you. "I'm Ethan."

"(Y/N)." You gave him a soft smile, hoping that this guy was actually as nice as he seemed. You could really use a friend from this school.

"Are you new?" He asked curiously, titling his head to the side. "I haven't seen you around here before."

"Yeah." You replied, feeling akward about being the new kid. "Just moved here last week."

"Wowie." He responded. "If you need anyone to show you around, I'd be more than happy to!"

"Thank you." You grinned at Ethan, planning on taking him up on that offer.

The Host stood from his desk and moved towards his podium with ease. You were curious how he knew where everything was, due to the bandage covering his eyes. Just to see how far you could go, you started pulling out your phone.

"(Y/N) will put her device back in her pocket." The Host moved his "gaze" in your direction. How the fuck did he know that and how did he already know your name? "Pay attention to the lesson."

As class went on, you found out that The Host knew everything that was going on. His teaching style was also like he was narrating a story, rather than lecturing. It was a bit weird to say the least.

After class, Ethan walked out with you. He told you how he had moved here last year and how strange he thought this place was. He had also noticed that no one questioned the teachers and their oddities. You also found out that he had psych with you fifth hour.