C1: Daydreams

-FLASHBACK-

"Aaron! Come here!" Nick called out from the living room. "Yeah?" Aaron walked out his room to greet his friend to find a girl standing next to Nick. "Cami, Aaron. Aaron, Cami." Nick introduced the two, and looked at the girl and smiled at her. "Got it?" He asked her. The girl smiled back and nodded. "Yup. Thanks Groff." She replied. She looked back at Aaron and held out a fist. "Hey." Her voice was soft, yet deep for a girl. Aaron smiled and bumped her fist with his. "Okay, you two are going to have the house to yourselves. Zak and I are going to go around town just because." Said Nick. Aaron looked at his friend, then back at Cami. "Okay. Thanks." Aaron replied. Honestly, Aaron thought Cami was beautiful. Her eyes were a soft blue, her lips pulled back in a perfect smile. Her hair was thin, light brown, her bangs, tips of her hair, and some parts of the sides were died red. It looked cool. Her hair rested over her shoulders and her bangs were over her left eye slightly.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

"Aarbear!!!" Cami ran over to Aaron and hugged him tightly. "Hey beautiful!" He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. Cami had always called him 'Aarbear' and he loved that name. He started calling her 'beautiful', because to him, that's what she was, but he wished she knew the history behind the nickname. "Why didn't you tell me you guys were coming??" She asked, stepping back to look at Aaron. Her eyes sparkled in the sunlight, the perfect shade of ocean blue. "It was a SUPRISE!" Nick said and hugged her from behind. Cami chuckled and leaned back in his arms. Cami and Nick acted like a couple sometimes. Nick had known Cami from childhood, and he was the one who introduced her to Aaron and Zak. Nick and Zak had known each other before they met Aaron, so Zak met her before Aaron had. Nick chuckled in her ear and kissed the top of her head. Zak got out of the car and walked to the other three. "Hey Cami!" Zak said with a smile. "ZACHARY!!!" Cami yelled out and almost tackled Zak in a hug, like she did with Aaron. "Easy there, child! I'm not THAT strong." He chuckled. Cami let go of him and skipped inside. The boys followed her with their bags.

They all spent the day just talking and laughing. They didn't notice the time. "Uh... guys?" Cami asked, laughing and looking at her watch. "Yeah?" Aaron chuckled. "It's almost 11:30." Cami looked at Zak, who was sitting next to her. "Oh. Whoops!" Zak joked, shrugging. "You guys can stay up, I'm going to bed. I'm tired as crap." Cami got up off the couch and headed to her room. "Good night guys! Don't stay up to late." She reached her door and walked in, shutting the door behind her. When she was out of sight, Nick and Zak looked at Aaron.

"So." Nick said to Aaron smiling.

"So... what?" Aaron replied.

"Do you still like her?"

"M-maybe." He smiled slightly and looked down before looking at Zak. "Help me!" He mouthed. Zak laughed and shook his head. "Wha-?! Thanks." Aaron chuckled.

Nick laughed and walked to the kitchen, Aaron and Zak following him and sitting at the table. "When are you going to make a move?" Zak asked. Aaron's head snapped to him. "I don't even think I SHOULD." I honestly think she likes Nick." Aaron looked down nervously. "What?? She doesn't like me. I know we've been since childhood but that doesn't mean she likes me." Nick hopped up and sat on the counter. Aaron turned his head in Nick's direction. "I know. We should call Skylar. She's Cami's best friend, remember?" Said Zak. "Yeah, of course I remember her. She's cool. Why should we call her?" Aaron asked. "She knows EVERYTHING about Cami. I bet she can tell you if she likes you or not." Zak winked. "We'll call her in the morning." Nick suggested. Zak got up and patted Aaron on the back. "Ask Nick for advice. He knows Cami better than we do. I'm going to bed. Talk to you two later." Zak waved and left. Aaron turned his body to face his friend. "What do I do?" He asked.

"How long have you liked her?"

"2, 3 years."

"Wow. And you still haven't told her?"

"No... Is that a bad thing?"

"No. It's just I can't believe you've been holding it in for THIS long."

"How come?"

"I know I wouldn't be able to not saying anything after 2 or 3 years, that's for sure."

"I'm just nervous." Aaron looked down again.

"You want me to be honest about what I think you should do?"

"Yes! I really need help! I've never liked anyone as much as I liked Cami.... not since my divorce."

"I think you should leave her a note. Like under her door in the morning saying how much she means to you, how you couldn't live without her and stuff like that." Nick smiled and got off the counter.

"Yeah. Okay, I'll do that." Aaron smiled slightly back.

"Goodnight."

"Night." Aaron watched Nick walk into his room. Should I do what he said? What else can I do? Give her roses? No. Dahlia's. That's her favorite flower. Bye chocolate? Gosh I'm so confused. How do you win a girls heart? I decided to get some sleep. But.... let me right Cami a note first.

I grabbed a pen a piece of paper and began writing. I messed up like 5 times and had to redo it. Finally when I was done, I crept into Cami's room to find her fast asleep on her side. . I walked over to the other side of her bed to see her face. She always looked so adorable when she slept. I set the note on top of her alarm clock and left. Before I did, I kissed her cheek and softly ran my fingers over her arm. I smiled down at my beautiful crush and hopefully soon-to-be girlfriend. Maybe I WILL tell her tomorrow.