Chapter 7

"Barry you need to calm down... please..." you begged, but you knew he had no control over his anger.

"How many times do I have to say it! I AM calm!" Barry screamed at you, causing you to jump. The two of you were standing in the middle of the street waiting for Oliver and the rest of the team to get there. Of course, Barry didn't realize you were stalling. His eyes glowed red. Your hands were shaking and your heart was racing, but you knew you had to keep him with you, or he wouldn't get better.

"Okay! I believe you..." God where are they? "Let's just go back to S.T.A.R labs and we can talk abo-"

"No!" he interrupted "I'm not going back there you guys will just lock me up!" Barry got even angrier. You started slowly backing away.

"Barry... I would never do that to you." Before you could even make sense of what was happening an arrow went into the back of Barry's leg. He screamed out in pain and dropped to his knees.

"Get out of here!" Oliver yelled at you. You hesitated, you didn't want to leave Barry. "Go!" Ah! Okay fine. You started running away from them. As you made it to the end of the alley you heard someone yelling your name.

"Y/N get in!" It was Cisco in a S.T.A.R labs van. You climbed in and they drove towards Barry and Oliver. Then Cisco hit the brakes and swung the van right up to them. They opened the side doors and a bunch of lights displaying all these different colors started going off. You watched as Barry stopped struggling against Oliver and his eyes returned back to their normal color. He groaned and pressed his fingers to his temples.

"Barry... you okay?" Oliver questioned.

"Oh this is gonna be a special kind of hangover." Barry replied and they both chuckled. Thank god it was over.

"Oliver... I'm so sorry." Barry said as Oliver carried him towards the van.

"It's not your fault. But, we do still need to take care of your meta-human. Anything left in the tank?" he asked.

"Well if not there's two of us right?" Barry smiled.

"Right." Oliver replied smiling back at him. You ran up to them, Oliver saw you coming and backed away from Barry, who you attacked with a hug.

"You've got to stop scaring me like that." You warned as you helped him get into the van.

Later at S.T.A.R labs

Well we caught him. Rainbow Raider screamed all kinds of things as we closed the pipeline. Oliver was almost impressed with our little makeshift prison, although as he pointed out, it was no deserted island in the North China sea. Everyone slowly left the pipeline until only me and Barry remained.

"Y/N... I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that I scared you earlier. I'm glad you were there though. think seeing you was what kept me from running off. So, thank you." He looked down at the floor not wanting to see your reaction.

"No need to thank me dummy. I will always be here when you need me, okay?" You grabbed his hands and he looked up. And then, it finally happened. He leaned down and pressed his lips to yours. Oh my god is this really happening? Your first kiss was everything you had dreamed of and more.

"Barry..." you started before you were interrupted.

"Barry, Y/N come said goodbye to everyone." Cisco's voice came from over the speaker. Oliver gave a speech about how important it was to keep his identity safe and you said your goodbyes. You were definitely going to miss having them around.