Chapter 22

Hayden's POV
i really want to marry Annie. these last 3 months have been amazing.
i'm so happy that i'm going to be a dad. and i'm so happy that Annie is going to be the mom of our child.
every night when we are in bed we talk to the baby. this is so exciting.

"Annie!" i holler as i run down the stairs.
"let's go!" she comes down behind me.
"damn these stairs are getting harder and harder to walk down" she says while laughing. we walk out the door. we are headed down to the doctors. Annie is getting a scan.
we want to know the gender of the baby. in the car we listened to music and sung along.

*at the clinic*

"Annie Leblanc" the doctor says while looking at his clipboard. we walk in and Annie lays on the table. "i'm going to put this cream on you're stomach so it will show up on the scan" he says as he grabs the white bottle filled with what i'm guessing as cream.

Annie and Hayden. the genders are... a boy and a girl! "yay-
"wait what?" i say as i look at him confused.
"yep you're having twins!" he says. "congratulations!"
me and Annie look at each other and smile.
"we are so lucky" i say kissing Annie.

the whole drive home Annie was silent. "what's wrong Annie?" i ask her turning down the music. "nothing, i'm just nervous, having one kid is scary, but now the thought of having two at the age of 19 is super scary" she says.
"i know that it will be scary and i'll never get to experience the pain that you're gonna go through but, we are going to do this together." i tell her.  she smiles

Annie's POV
We go to my parents house and tell the family.
"Annie can i sleep at you're house tonight?" Hayley says  almost whispering.
i tell her yes.
she's been wanting to spend a lot of time with me and Hayden lately and i don't know why.

On the way home i sat in front with Hayden and Hayley sat in the back with her bag for the night. we stop and get chipotle and ice cream and head to our apartment.
"Hayley? can you come here for a sec" i ask Hayley when  Hayden go's to get a shower. "Why do you want to be here a lot?" i ask her not trying to sound rude. "well. mom and dad have been kinda mean to me since you moved out and since i'm dating Noah.
and Paige's husband keeps looking at me weird. mom and dad have each other and Paige and Curtis have each other and i had you but you left" she says. she looks really sad.
"Hayley you're welcome here anytime. i want you to know that. you can help us decorate the baby's room. if you want you can even invite Noah over. he seems really nice" i say to her. she smiles and hugs me.
even though Hayley's a teenager she isn't rude or annoying like i was or every other teen. she doesn't hate kids. she's so sweet, loving and kind. I get our chipotle and set the table. Hayden gets out of the shower and he comes out to eat. he comes out with only a towel around his waist.
"Hayden!" i say. he forgot that Hayley's here. we laugh about it and watch a few movies.

WOAH TYSM FOR 3K VIEWS! sorry this chapter is late. i've been busy with school and i've literally been writing this chapter for hours because i've been getting distracted. tysm!
5 votes for next chapter!!

WC: 621