Part 40 (decision)

Start from the beginning

Nandini:- OK dad. I need to get some rest then.

Nandini went to her room. She placed her belongs on table. She was taking out her clothes from Almira that time she fely someone hugging her from behind. Nandini first was shocked. But the released it was Manik.

Nandini:- Manik.

Nandini struggling to got out of Manik's hold. But his hold was getting tight more. Suddenly Nandini felt wet on her shoulder. She was shocked. She turned around and saw Manik was in tears.

Nandini:- Manik!?

Manik hugged her again. Nandini also hugged him back. She was rubbing his back to clam him down. Nandini guessed something was wrong with Manik.

Nandini:- Kya huya hai Manik? ( What happened Manik?)

But Manik was quite. His hold was tight around her. Manik broke the hug. He cupped her face with his hand.

Manik:- Don't leave me Nandini. I will not able to survived.

Nandini looked at Manik's eyes. They were screaming how much he loves her. Lips could lie but eyes they don't lie. Manik leaned towards Nandini and kissed her forehead. Nandini closed her eyes. She was lost in Manik's eyes.

Manik moved back and left the room. Nandini was still shocked. What happened to that Manik who was always behind her for her attention. Always irritated her. It seems like she didn't know this Manik.

Nandini:- What happen to him? Is he alright?

Soon it's time for the party. Murty's get ready. Nandini came down wearing a beautiful blue gown.

Nandini's outfit

Manik's outfit

Manik was once again spell bound by Nandini's beauty

Manik was once again spell bound by Nandini's beauty. Abhi was looking at Manik. He could see pure love in Manik's eyes for his sister.

Vandita:- wah!! Meri beti tho bohot pyaari lagra hi hai. ( Wow!! My daughter is looking so beautiful.)