chapter1

I woke up it was around 5:00am I had a really bad head ache.  When I turns around they was a man sleeping next to me (What happened did I just loose  my virginity to him ) just when I was talk to my self he woke up .

He was tall had blue eyes with a really built up body. He looked like he was 27.
Omg I just sleeper with a man 11 years older than me.

I just slowly go out of bed before he was fully awake then when i reached the door i made a run for it it was a bad idea for all i know he might be a mafia

I started running down stairs i went to my dad's office so that i can collect a gun my dad should me how to use it when i was 9 so i can protect myself

It was a 56 pistol gun amd loaded i did'nt want to use it but if he comes close to me i will shot him. This is the times when you wish yoi didn't drink alot of alcohol .

¤¤¤Ian pio¤¤¤

I don't know  what up with this girl she is pretty and young I now it illegal  to sleep with her but she whom can control themself when there half intoxinated.

when we had sex It was so magical I know she can't remember anything cause she was so drunk when I dropped her home from my friends sister's she couldn't drive or even walk.

When I gave her the ride I had no intention of doing anything but she started to seduce me with her perfect body I don't know what came over me.

I have never done such a thing to anybody i know am

¤¤¤Emily pio¤¤

But for a fact I was still interested with him I had no fear but I had no clue who he was the last thing I remember was when  I was at my bestfriend party I think I got to high after that I don't now what happened he came closer to the kitchen then snicked behind me took the knife and held me hand he was so strong that I think I was getting wet.

I started screaming on top of my lungs then he held my mouth when I kept quiet he let go of  me I staired in his blue eyes.

What are you doing at my house who let you in how did you end up in my bed. I started to call vincent to come but there no point he is a deep sleeper and max didm't came home alex went to a friends house for a sleepover and my mother shape has the day off

Why me why right now

❤❤❤Author❤❤
I hope you like it if you do I will continue writing
Lol✌✌✌😍😍😎🎸