I smacked my lips "Bra I sent you the answers & you still ain't do it"?

He sucked his teeth "Bitch I did do it! I was just asking"

Hm aight.

_____________________

"COME HEAA"! Ben hollered from across the hallway.

"MANE GO! Jordan waiting on me"!

This nigga know how to me irritate me straight up bra!

"MANE FUCK JORDAN IM HUNGRY NIGGA"!

I put my hand over my face walking towards him & snatched his arm up pulling him with me "Since you wanna be difficult & shit"

He snatched away from me tripped me almost having me bust my shit "Bra gone bra, find you a ride home too. You definitely showing yo ass"

"ARIANNAAA"!

I glanced to the right of me seeing Eric waving his his hand "What"?

"Whatchu' on tonight"?

"The fucking bed" I rolled my eyes and continued to walk away then went threw the double doors seeing Jordan standing on the other end of them.

"Yo lil ass on yo period huh"? Ben said.

"Nah, this just me" I mugged him

I walked up to her grasping her hand "Where the fuck was you at all day bra"? Ben asked.

She sucked her teeth "Man they fu ass made me serve that in school"

"DAUMM! Forreal"?

She nodded "Bra yes"

"Come on man cause I'm hungry"

"On me they ass ain't let me eat lunch today"

I bust out laughing "YOU LYINN"!

"They petty as hell. And you crazy for letting that shit slide" Ben shook his head

She shrugged "They food nasty as hell anyway"

"Not today! They had that good ass fried chicken strips. I was slamming them bitches"

"We know fat ass"

"Bitch" He muffed her head & she turned around swung on him completely missing her throw "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME BITCH"

I bust out laughing "Damn that ain't no where near connected"

She rolled her eyes pushing the doors open.

"Y'all bitches on y'all periods today" Ben shook his head

We kept walking til we got across the street and went up the block some "Now why y'all park this far"?

"Because we ain't even suppose to be doing this" I unlocked the car doors getting in the front drivers seat.

"Sholl aint. Only one of us got our permit"