Leo x reader

(this is when the turtles are in space) 

you and the turtles where fighting agents lord Dreg aka bug man as you call him. He snuck up on you "(Y/N!!) behind you". as you turned around as bug man  hit you upside the head and knock me out. "Y/N" was all you heard before everything went  black. when you woke up I was chained to the wall of what look like a bed room in a relay exposing shirt that stop a couple of inches  under my chest and the shorts were to short for  my comfort to giant cockcrochers were watching you (ps you are tarrefide of bugs in this) when you saw them you started to freak out you tried to screem but you where gaged so no sound came out "well well look who woke up" Dreg came in to the room he dismist the giant bug to leve. "its nice to see that the fuchter queen of the insectacons is up" Dreg said as he removed the gag "w-what"you stamerd  "yes you are to become my queen" dreg said as a alarm went off  then the door to the room got busted down and you saw at the entrens leo and the turtles and April and KC  were there to donnie came and undid the chans that were holding you up while the others were vs lord Dreg " I got (Y\N)" Donnie yelled as you tow ran out pf the room with the others fallowing when you got back to the ship mikey was the first to give you a big hug "we thought we lost you you shurd of seen leo he broke down crying " "MIKEY" leo yelled at mikey  raph "yeah i never thought I see feerless cry before" "guys shut up"leo said "is that true leo" you ask "no" "Leonardo" "maybe ok yeah" you grabed his hand and draged him out of the room."give us a moment" you said to the others "(Y\N) what are you doi-" you cut him of shout by kissing him he was surprised hr look disaponted when you pulled away " that fearless" he pulled you in for another kiss"GO LEO" mikey yelled lets just say mikey was stuck with cleaning duti.

i know its bad its my first so bare with me pleas