I dare you to... say it again

Start from the beginning

"Aaron?" I asked.

His eyes fell slightly and he looked at me. "We aren't together anymore...not that it's any of your buisness."

I glared at him in my mind. "I heard you broke it off with her...lost your interest?" I asked.

I looked at the teacher and then back at him and it startled me. He was glaring at me and there was a darkness in him. "Don't talk about something you know nothing about. It's none of your buisness...now leave me alone."

"Why? So you can go and talk to some bimbo on your phone and then go makeout with her or even go fuck her? You know what Zac, you really piss me off. All of this talk about loving Aaron and changing for her was total bullshit. Shane was right..." I mumbled.

"What did you just say?" He asked.

Oh sh*t.

I got up and then walked out of the classroom quickly, ignoring the teacher as he yelled at me to stop, and then at someone else.

"Aaron stop!!"

I stoped mid run, but did't bother to turn around. Zac came up beside me and then in fron of me, lokking at me.

"What are you doing here, looking like that?" He asked me.

"Nothing. I have to go." i moved to walk past him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Zac, let me go!" I yelled.

"Be quiet." He said.

"No!" I yelled.

He rolled his eyes and then pulled me out the school doors. He looked at me, and I knew that look because I'd given it to so may times.

"I was here to spy on you okay?" I said.

"Why?" He said.

"Why does it matter? It's clear you've moved on so I should to." I said, walking towards the parking lot.

"Aaron, what are you talking about?" Zac said, walking up next to me.

I was getting angry now. "I heard you on the phone Zac!! I heard you okay? I saw you with that pretty girl.."

"Aaron," Zac said.

"Just forget it okay? If you never loved me then you shouldn't have waisted my time."

Zac looked genuinely hurt by that. "How can you say that? Aaron, I will always love you...I still do right now."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. . "If you loved me, you would've realized that I don't care about your past, I only care about right here and now. And right now I'm wishing that you never said goodbye to me."

Suddenly I felt his hand on my cheek, and the next thing I know his lips were pressed against mine. It was soft and passionate, and i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Aaron?" He said, pulling away.

"What?" I said, realizing how bittersweet this moment was.

"I'm just not good enough for you.." He said.

"Don't ever say that. You are the best thing that's veer happened to me...and the worst, but that's why I love you." I said, smiling.

He smiled back at me. "Do you really believe that?" He said.

"Of course." I said.

"You look good blonde." He said

I laughed.

"I dare you to...say you love me again." he said quietly.

"I. Love. You." I said, pulling my wig off.

"God help me, I love you too." He said. "I could never stop loving you. Geez, I've become such a wuss. Never did I ever think this would be me."

"What does this mean for us?" I asked.

"It means we are living in the momet, and right now, I'm with you." He said.

"I should be mad at you for the pain you caused me." I said sternly, looking at him.

"But you aren't? Right?" He asked.

"I wish I was, but no." I said, kissing him.

In that moment, everything was right.

ALRIGHT GUYS, THIS STORY IS GOING TO END SOON...I'M SORRY ABOUT ALL THE LONG WAITS AND SAD TIMES, BUT WE HAD GREAT TIMES AND GOOD MOMENTS, AND I KNOW YOU REALLY DID PUSH ME AND HELP ME COMPLETE THIS. I'M GOING TO POST A CHAPTER OF A NEW STORYSOON AFTER THIS ONE ENDS, AND I HOPE YOU ALL READ IT AND STICK WITH ME. THERE'S ONLY GOING TO BE ONE MORE CHAPTER...AN EPILOUGE...I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS CAME UNEXPECTEDLY, BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS FORGIVE ME, AND I'LL POST THE EPILOUGE IN 3 DAYS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND READ MY NEXT STORY THAT I WILL BE POSTING SOON. iT'S GOING TO BE CALLED CANDICE CLARK

LOVE YOU GUYS

-sami <3